Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Father says today let My joy be your portion. If you 
aren’t smiling then the enemy has his foot in your neck and 
you have already capitulated the conflict. You aren’t going 
to lay there and accept that are you? Get up says the 
Father! Rise up! You are seated in heavenly places with Me. 
You are far above all principalities and powers and might 
and every name that might be named. Your ruling and reign 
begins now so stop groveling and begin conquering from 
within that enemy that would cause you to hang your harps 
on the willows and give up. 
Your portion is not to give up but to mount up. I have 
afforded you wings as an eagle that you might wend your way 
aloft to find your refuge in Me. I am your refuge. Run into 
the high tower of My name. Mount the battlement of the high 
tower of My name and sling the stones of your faith at the 
enemy who roars against you. You didn’t think I was going 
to let him get away with that did you? He that sits in the 
heavens shall laugh. Bahahahaha! The mirth of the King 
strikes terror in the heart of His enemies. Let that bellow 
and laugh be on your lips for though the enemy claim the 
upper hand I am coming through for you and your victory 
will be complete!


__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment