Wednesday, October 7, 2015

YES, YOU ARE HEARING ME 
Linda Patterson 

The Lord spoke to Me, Linda tell my people that they 
are hearing Me. 

Yes, you are hearing Me and yes it is My voice. I hear 
some of you say where did that thought come from or 
oh, that can't be God. There is doubt, there is 
unbelief flooding your mind. Take those thoughts into 
captivity, discern. I am speaking to you, why wouldn't 
I, for it is written in My word,that My sheep know My 
voice and another they will not follow. 

Be encouraged, know that I desire above all else to 
have a relationship with you, to speak to you, to lead 
you, to guide you. Don't allow anyone to talk you out 
of what you are hearing Don't listen when people say, 
“Oh that can't be God, He doesn't speak to Me like 
that.” You are all individuals and I work in various 
ways with My family. 

So settle in, enter into My presence and allow My 
glory to cover you and out of the riches of My glory I 
will minister life to you, speak to you and flow 
through you, My beloved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment