Saturday, October 31, 2015


The Father says today I am completing My work of grace in 
your life. There is ahead for you the season of the 
finishing anointing – a shift where you will not only know 
Me as Alpha but you will know Me by My name Omega – the one 
who FINISHES as well as AUTHORS in your life. You see, says 
the Father there is more to life in the kingdom than 
endless process with no outcome. In My eternal now process 
and outcome exist in the same space just as the plowman 
overtakes the reaper. When your heart is postured before Me 
in humility and transparency, I make all things new and 
restore to you even the years that time and happenstance 
have robbed from your personal narrative. 
So step into the fullness of My now this day says the 
Father. Wrap your arms around highest heart’s desire and 
launch out into the deeps of My now. I will cause those 
fleeting dreams to be deposited at your feet as manifest 
reality when you surrender and yield to Me in full measure. 
When you anchor yourself in who I AM in your life forsaking 
all others, then you will discover and know with assurance 
the Yes and Amen of My promise in your life. When you yield 
yourself, your plans and your purposes to Me, there can be 
no other outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment