Sunday, October 11, 2015


This is a re-post of a vision I had back in February 2015. I feel the Holy Spirit wants me to do this because there are many God is taking into the deep of Kingdom reality that is now truly manifesting on Earth. 

In the midst of the destruction that is here, there are those who are now being planted as that New Jerusalem City on the Earth. They are tasting, eating and drinking from a new place in God with the reality of the New Jerusalem in their hearts. Now they are being sent forth as instruments of healing and redeeming the Earth. That time is now here and upon us. 

A Heavenly Vision from a time alone with the Lord: 

As I waited upon the Lord, the Lord had me pray to put eye salve on my eyes so I could see. I knew I was doing this not only for myself but for all the ones I love and those we know and for His people.  As I did, I heard, “Love just is! It was, it is and it will always be. Love is always and everywhere is. There is not a moment where love is not. 

Then I heard, I am Love. God is love. Now who can ever separate you from love that always was, and is right now, and always will be? No matter what you do, no matter where you go, love is there? Right there waiting for you, looking for you, ready for you to find. 

Romans 8:31-34: What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

I got a sense that  all through out my past love was there, all throughout my present love is here, and all throughout my future love will be there. So there is no fear in love, for perfect love cast out all fear.

A Holy Vision:  A vision comes forth

I was meditating on what I was hearing the Lord say to me about the God who is love who is everywhere from the past and throughout the future, when I began to be lifted out of where I was and began to see what believe was a huge beautiful mountain filled with green trees and life.

It was different from where I was, it was like it stood there as an Entrance way into a New Land that was on the other side, but I did not know that at first.  As I kept staring at the mountain I saw the most beautiful waterfall.

The water was crystal clear but blue and white. It was filled with something more than just water. It was filled with life for it was sparkling line soda water as it fell. 

The waterfall must have been 20000 feet tall or more and the force of the water flowing down it was dealing in sound. It was so powerful. It reminded me of Niagra falls but much higher and not a horseshoe.

As I focused on the waterfall. I saw angels all around it as if they were drawn to this waterfall like magnets and they were stationed and positioned by it as it was their place to be. They ascended and descended around it. 

Everything up on this side of the waterfall where I was and around me was a forest like in the mountains and was just like it appeared on the Earth. It was pretty as if you were in the Rocky’s but its imperfections could be seen in light of the glory of the mountain and waterfall that was before me for it was perfect in beauty and stature.  Then I saw people in ships heading towards the beautiful sight of this waterfall and the mountain that was around it. 

Though the sound of the waterfall was deafening, the beauty of it drew you to it. The power and majesty of it drew you to it, but as you would get closer you got the feeling if you were to get to close it would kill you because of the force of the water, so the boats and the people in them got only close enough to see it’s beauty and then turned around as if it were to good to be true what was on the other side. It was like they went to a beautiful nature scene, admired it, but because of the force of the water they returned to where they came from, just admiring what they had seen.
 
I then was put in one of those boat to head toward that waterfall, as I got closer and closer it got more beautiful and beautiful though the sound was deafening and the power of it I knew would kill you. I knew I had to go into it. So I did. As I looked up the water was blue and white together and it was so beautiful. As I got to where my boat was now under the force of the waterfall, i heard, “THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE, FOR PERFECT LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEAR.

Then I felt the Holy Spirit to nudge me to stand up as I went under the waterfall itself, so I did. The water hit me, but I never felt it, I drank it. It was if the waterfall’s intention was to fill us not hurt us. I stood up and lifted my hands up and let it go over me, in me, and through me and as I did this it seemed like forever. 

I could stay here in this place under the force of this waterfall and be filled and changed, but as I drank it, ate it and allowed it to do it’s work immediately without knowing it,  I was on the other side of the waterfall, and a Hidden land was there. 

I knew this land was the Kingdom of God of Earth as it was in heaven.For it was the same Earth, but it was perfect without one defect.  As I looked the grass was perfect green, the flowers were perfect, there was no darkness anywhere, no decay, just the beauty of God filling everything everywhere. 
God is love! Love was, Love is, Love will always be. 

As I continued down the river I sat down and the boat was going by itself. I neither had to paddle or do anything. On the other side I wasn’t paddling for the force of the waterfall itself was bringing me to it, now on this side it was propelling me toward the heavenly city. 

I saw the New Jerusalem city in a distance. It was beautiful, golden and reflecting the glory of the sun and the Son. Along the way I notice people cheering me on like the great cloud of witnesses. They were transparent in nature and naked but clothed with transparent golden clear gowns so you could not see their nakedness because they were fully clothed in these special clothes, and their faces shined like angels.
 
The river had many winds and turns towards the city, and I saw fields of grass, mountains in the background filled with trees full of fruit that was dripping because it was ripe and ready to eat. I saw children playing the fields,and other people like families  having picnics along the river, they were perfect at rest and peace.

As I got closer to the city, it was so tall, golden and sparkling and I began to see the doors of the city, they were pure Gold. The city was like an Emerald city but pure Gold and the buildings of the structure of it was nothing like i had ever seen on Earth, because it was a living city made by the design of God alone.

 As I got close to it, I knew there were other ships with other people going in ahead of me and they were being welcomed as if they were royalty. As I waited for my turn behind the other ships so many people and angels were there watching each of coming  in so they were shouting and clapping. Like “oh clap your hands all ye people and shout unto God with a voice of triumph.” Each boat could only hold one person at a time.

As entered the city, I knew there were people walking on the streets and each one had a victor’s crowns upon their heads, and the streets and building were made of perfect gold, but their substance or what they were made of was of the waterfall I went through.  I could see the beautiful blue and white river parts like the DNA of what the gold was made of. 

I got a little closer and the river was going right into the temple of God. The temple was there, but there was no roof on it. It was open being filled with the light of the sun itself and there was beautiful blue sky above it. Yet all around were walls made of gold with many doorways and different rooms all around.

As I got toward the source of the river it was flowing from the very throne of God the Father. I did not see the Father there, but his throne was there. It was like He was there on the throne, but He was also everywhere like everything I was experiencing was in Him. Then I saw 24 other thrones around the Father’s throne. They were beautiful white that the whiteness almost blinded me. I didn’t see anyone on them, but I knew the elders were sitting on them. They were completely transparent as if not to take any glory away from the one that was seated next to the white throne. 

Next to the big white throne there was Jesus. He was pure gold. His face was gold. His body was gold. It was like He was the perfect reflection of the the Father that was seated on the throne next to Him who I could not see, but was there. It was as if all that was around that throne was giving only one picture to be seen and it was Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
 
He was the one that was to be seen at this moment, next to him was another throne connected to His, it was not of the 24 around him, it was like an extension of His own throne, but it was made for two to sit on. The boat I was in went right to the place where he was because this was the beginning of where the river came from, and a “door opened up” out of the boat for me to get out and I saw the Lord’s hand reach out to me to take my hand, as I did, I knew he was going to bring to the seat next to him to sit right next to him. 

Then again I heard “love was, love is, and love always will be. There is not a place in all creation love is not. As I sat down with Him I heard him speak to me, but he never opened his mouth as if it was directly put in my heart, “and nothing in all creation can separate you from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus."

Then Him and I got in the boat and went back the way we came all the way down through the waterfall back to where I started and I saw the Earth what it looks like now, it was so dull and damaged compared to the Earth that I saw on the other side, but the focus no longer was on the surroundings but the people that were on both sides of the “river of love.” 

In my boat I had three things, a flask like they would put whisky in, but it was Holy and all glass and had writing on it, I could not understand because it may have been in Hebrew or another language and it had the water from the water fall in it. I also had  bucket, it was made of silver, and a hose like a fireman’s hose. 

The Lord without saying a word began to show me people who were not seen and like buried. There were some wounded and lying on the ground bleeding and he had me take the flask of water and put it to their lips and they were made whole. 

Then there were others laying down with broken bones and bleeding who could not get up at all and almost  dead. He instructed me to take the bucket and pour it over their bodies and they were made whole. 

Then he took me further down the road and there those who were about to die stuck in quick sand. He put the hose in my hand and I had aimed it at them and the force of the water coming out was so powerful it removed all the quicksand and they were able to take Jesus hand and get out and put on solid ground. 
Then I turned at the Lord and he smiled and said, “and the Glory of the Lord shall fill all the Earth, and I was then back in my room again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment