Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A TIME OF REFRESHING AND RESTORATION

JUNE 2, 2015
As I sat before the Lord, I saw a blooming apple tree on a grassy field. The Lord said, "Beloved, you truly have entered a season of singing."

"Though the days ahead, will be filled with danger, I am calling My beloved into a time of great REFRESHING and RESTORATION. For this will be time of abundant joy and gladness. For dry and arid places will now become an oasis of refreshing and new life."

The Lord says, " Come to Me, you who are weary and tired, you who are dry and thirsty and drink deeply of My love and presence. As you sit with Me, you will not only be refreshed, but I am going to be releasing great fruitfulness in you and through you. As you delight in My presence, you will bear much fruit of your continued abiding in and with Me."

So, even as the storms come and increase, the Lord is preparing a people in His love and grace, who will lead many to the streams of Living Water.

"Sit and Rest with Me and in My presence daily, for you have truly entered and New Season and a New Era, " says the Lord.

Song of Solomon 8:5-6 "...Who is this coming out of the wilderness, leaning on her beloved. I awakened you under the apple tree, where your mother brought you forth. Set me as a seal upon your heart and upon your arm..."

Song of Solomon 2:3 "Like an apple tree, among the trees of the woods, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down in his shade with great delight . And his fruit was sweet to my taste."

Psalm 34: 8 "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who trusts in Him."

Isaiah 35: 6-7 "... For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert. The parched ground shall become a pool. And the thirsty land springs of water..."


__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment