Saturday, June 13, 2015




New post on The Power and Presence Ministry


                                                     PATHWAY TO DESTINY,
                                                     Truth on the inward parts……

by Gail Manizak
The Lord says:
You came into this world by destiny and you will complete
your walk by destiny. Though the enemy has sought to
destroy you and prophets have lied to you, I am calling you
to look directly to Me. Quit looking to man for
justification of things that have happened. [Quit looking
to man to justify what I have made known to you Myself,
Quit second guessing your callings and giftings, but move
day by day in faith believing]. You have many questions. I
am going to bring revelation and I will bring it directly
to you. You have looked to man. I am undoing some things in
your mindset, in your teaching. There has never been a time
I have told you to trust man nor lean on the arm of flesh.
Turn your eyes towards Me and walk in the ways I have
called you to walk, My children. My ways are higher than
your ways. Do not walk away and stand afar off for that is
when you are out from under the covering of My protection.

My children, I have much yet to teach you. Growth and
maturity is needed. Turn your eyes to Me. I will show you
the truth of who I am. I cannot lie. You have asked for
truth on the inward parts. I am revealing truth. I am
calling you to come in closer that I might walk with you
and talk with you and reveal many great and precious
truths. Come and humble yourself before Me once again.

I have made you the head and not the tail. You alone must
receive this revelation. I have called you with a holy
calling. My blessings will overtake you as you come into
the inner court, as you lay everything at My feet. Come to
Me! Your heart will be healed, tears will stop and anger
will go, inner wounds will be healed, anger and bitterness
will be cast away from you as you submit yourself to Me.

Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. You have turned and
walked in your way. I am calling you back to the place of
safety. As you once again become pliable in My hands, the
windows of heaven will open up and I will pour out
blessings you cannot contain. It is I, who called you from
birth. You were ordained and called to walk in the Glory.
You carry a “Generation Mandate” to bring many others into
the Kingdom. You were called at the time of birth until
now. I am still calling and I have much to release into
your life, refreshing, and blessing, all that your heart
desires.

Come! Come and receive from Me all that I have promised.
Did I not say to the good son (brother of the prodigal)
“all that I have is yours”? The Lord is telling you today
“all that He has is yours”. Come and receive from My hand
blessing after blessing. The call upon your life is a call
that will never be removed. Come to Me all you who are
heavy laden and I will give rest to your weary souls.

Gail Manizak
June 111, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment