Tuesday, June 2, 2015


Quote Chris Williams


“Forgive And Forget"
(June 3)
"I, even I, am He [God our Father] who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. (Isaiah 43:25)
What a glorious day; great glory now comes, saith He who knows all things, Amen Amen and again Amen. Bring Me all the thoughts that cause you discomfort. Give them to Me and forgive all, including yourself.
Forgiveness washes clean the tired mind, heart, and soul. Your forgiveness literally furnishes you with the newness of Christ; and, within My love, you begin all over again. Forgiveness causes My love to explode within you.
Anger, hate, bitterness, despair, and even the memories of another’s wrong doings against you, eat away at your joy. The joy of the Lord is your strength (see Neh. 8:10). You destroy God’s joy as you ponder daily, sometimes all day, the mental excuses that allow thoughts of unforgiveness, bitterness, and rejection. Your mind becomes your own enemy.
In most cases, those that you are bitter against go about their day with no recollection or thought of that which destroys you — that which you often fight to remember, nurture, and feed. Some hold onto these bitter memories as if they are their life. In truth, God says, these bitter memories are your death. They fail to bring Eternal Life in all cases: not just in some cases, but in all cases, Children. “Yes, forgive and then forget.”
Embrace all that I am and be born again into the Light of God. I said, “I am the Father of Lights” (see James 1:16-17). Embrace Me, and know your freedom and My joy within you now. Learn to divert your spiritual eyes, heart, and mind away from the old. See the brilliant white Light of holiness that is, even now, alive within you.
Cherish these days as you learn to stare at and concentrate on Me, and not My enemy. He is the darkness that wants to rob you. Guard your doors and windows with My name and Word; and most importantly, with My nature of love for you and for all. Love, My Beloveds, and all else becomes Light and Joy.
Truly love Me; and as I do, you will love those that have offended you. As I embrace you within Myself, I forgive and forget all that has come, and does come against Me. I am all Light. Become as I am, “Forgive and forget, Amen Amen and again Amen.”
(Hebrews 8:10-12)
… I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment