Thursday, June 4, 2015


Quote Karen Samford

Move with the Current of my Change
Christina Garcia


During the transition into the next season, God is
shifting, sifting, and rearranging His bride (Church). As
a body of Christ and individually, many rapid changes are
taking place.

Rapid: Happening in a short time or at a fast pace.
Quick, fast, speedy, express, lightening, whirlwind,
sudden, and immediate.

Many know when they are swimming down a current and try
to resist it to swim the opposite direction, it is not
humanly possible. It does not matter how strong you are
because the current will overtake you. Actually, you
become weary, tired, anxious, exhausted, fearful, faint,
and more.

Today the Lord says to you, DO NOT RESIST THE CURRENT OF
MY CHANGE.

When my people resist the change that I am causing they
create a turbulence that not only affects them but also
many others.



Turbulence: Full of commotion, conflict, and confusion.

                              

CHANGE REQUIRES CORRECTION



People who do not know they are loved have a very
difficult time receiving correction. Correction does you
no good at all if you cannot receive it. I encourage you
to receive the Lord’s correction in your life as a sign
of His love for you.

Hebrews 12:5-8

And have you forgotten the encouraging words God spoke to
you as his children? He said, “My child, don’t make light
of the Lord’s discipline, and don’t give up when he
corrects you. For the Lord disciplines those he loves,
and he punishes each one he accepts as his child.” As you
endure this divine discipline, remember that God is
treating you as his own children. Who ever heard of a
child who is never disciplined by its father? If God
doesn’t discipline you as he does all of his children, it
means that you are illegitimate and are not really his
children at all.

The change is part of our positioning for all God has
prepared ahead. During this uprooting season many are
being strengthened in Character to mirror the character
of our sweet Jesus.

Jeremiah 1:10

Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and
kingdoms. Some you must uproot and tear down, destroy and
overthrow. Others you must build up and plant.”

God is a God of order and He desires for you to keep your
eyes fixed on Him and not man or self. Whatever your
situation might be He is faithful and He is taking many
to a new place if they are willing to go. That can be a
new home, state, country, relationship, church, ministry,
job, and more. The Lord has seen your tears and heard
your cries and He will be faithful to lead you to a path
full of freedom, joy, and restoration. He is the one who
uproots, plants, and rebuilds.



God will anoint you where He leads you as long as it’s
His will and not your own.



The Lord says to you, make the adjustments needed to keep
your life in balance and keep Him first above all.



Psalm 18:17-19

He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who
hated me and were too strong for me. They attacked me at
a moment when I was in distress, but the Lord supported
me. He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because
he delights in me.

The Lord is bringing you to a place of safety. You may
have many questions and the Lord wants to remind you to
trust in Him with all your heart and lean not in your own
understanding. Acknowledge Him and He will direct your
path.



Blind radical faith is rising up in you my precious
children. You must change your vision at this time, for
your field and assignments are changing. You will RISE
above entering a place of safety and rest. Your
meditation and thoughts will be shifting to bring Glory
to My name. And my ways are far beyond anything you could
imagine. My ways are higher than your ways and My
thoughts higher than your thoughts. I am leading you into
a season of New Beginnings. It can be painful to go
through these changes and know I am with you and I will
never leave you or forsake you. Your current situation is
not who you are. Rest in me and know that I am God. I
love you!



During prayer a few weeks ago, God showed me a vision of
an arrow turning right and He said were going into
NATURAL CHANGE. God is releasing new authority,
revelation, and prophetic events and promises are coming
fourth. What is not of God He is removing and clarity is
being released now in Jesus name. He is moving many in a
definite direction. Immediate current taking place over
God’s people. Go with the flow and direction of the Holy
Spirit rest and enjoy the ride going where He desires you
to be.

Hebrew meaning “Current”

To breath, to be breathed upon, alter, beyond, bring over
through, carry over, deliver, escape, enter, go fourth,
cause to send over, set apart. End result REFRESH!

Lift your hands up and receive the refreshing change from
God’s Spirit.



New beginnings and blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment