Tuesday, June 2, 2015


I have set claim / laid claim to you; you are mine. Before the heavens were ordained or fashioned, I planned your existence. The heavens were made, the earth was formed, and yet you were still without existence. The earth did not know you, the heavens did not know you, yet I knew you intimately before you were ever born. I planned you with pre-thought. I fashioned you unto my liking. I thought of you before you ever existed. I took time in fashioning you. You were not an "afterthought", but one that was well thought out and preplanned before time. I fashioned you and created you in my image, in my likeness, I "birthed" you in my image; you are a part of me. I developed you to "look like me", to take on my image, my likeness as you grew. Just like a son or daughter takes on more and more the "image", the "look" of the parents, so I formed you to look like me, to be created "after me". People should look at you and see their Father, just like Jesus was the express image of the Father, so should they look at you and see that. People should reflect the image of their parent, the one they simulate. I should see myself in you (and I do), but I should be able to tell exactly who "parented" you. I should be your Father through and through. People should not be able to tell a difference when they look at you as to who your Father is. People should immediately know the Father by your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment