Sunday, June 21, 2015



A Word of the Lord to the Bridal Remnant.

Come to Me and I will Hide you under the shelter of My Wings. I will Keep you from the storm. I will cover you with My Glory. I will cloth you with My Power and surround you with a wall of Fire.

I the Lord your God, am your shield and your protection.

I have Given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm you.

You have more authority in the spiritual realm than you know; in your homes, your churches, your cities, your regions and your nations!

It is time to execute and operate in the fullness of the authority and power that I have given you.

Seek My face till the Spirit be poured out upon all flesh from on High. For surely this is the Day of My Power, and you, My Beloved, are willing in this day and Hour. Go forth. Go forth and administrate My power and be My salt and light and begin to lighten your world. You carry My Kingdom.

Allow Me to anoint you with greater measure of My grace and Spirit of prayer. Let Me give you My gift of tears and soul travail for the harvesting of souls.

This day, I release a greater anointing, a greater Glory to you My Bride.

This day, I release a greater gift of faith to prophesy and will show signs and wonders in the heavens and the earth, and I will move like never before in your families, your Churches, your cities, your regions and your nations.

Go in the My strength and the might of My power!

Prophesy to your families, your churches, your cities, your regions, your nations and your world.

Once again for I have put another weight of glory in your words, and I release creative power in your mouths……

Jehovah!




~ Kevin Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment