Monday, June 15, 2015


As given to me:

Tell them again to prepare for my coming.

The dreams I have given you are for the believers.

I'M God above all and everything is transparent before Me.
I'M The Wisdom,
I'M The Knowledge,
My eyes see everything, even the most hidden thing of the hearts of men and
I want you all to come before Me with a contrite heart;
Come before Me and let Me dress you with a spotless dress - taken your
dirtiness away.

My Bride will be a spotless Bride.

I'M looking to all the earth and suddenly I will come.
Don't be wrong and fooled.
I will visit My church first;
And it will be like in the days of pentecost.

Go and read the messages to the church in My Word;
And come before Me and repent.
Because suddenly I will come;
And pour over those that are ready.
For as in pentecost it will be;
For the salvation of many.

I'M giving you time
- but know -
That one day there will be no more.

I love you all.

From your Father's heart.


Pura H.Macias.

lavozdelatortola@yahoo.es
www.facebook.com/PHMLavozdelatortola

No comments:

Post a Comment