Saturday, April 9, 2016

04/09/2016 at 6:15am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

Come, ride the greatest wave of glory with Me! 

The LORD just spoke to me from a dream that I had, and 
said: 

“I gave you a foretaste of the world to come many years ago 
and some who will read this have felt and seen the powers 
of heaven and you have longed for the old days, but I say 
to you this day that, you are about to experience and even 
greater moving and manifestation of My Spirit than you have 
ever known in this earth, no not in generations!” 

I saw people like children getting out of school 

I saw people like kids who just got out of school for the 
summer, and they had graduated, and were ready for the 
freedom that they would have. 

I saw a Father taking them to a huge amusement park with 
rides and I then saw this ride called THE WAVE and they got 
on it with their Daddy! 

It was the greatest ride that they had ever been on! When 
they came to the bottom, there was a great wave of 
refreshing water that overtook them! It was exciting to 
see what was about to happen from the top as they reached 
the peak, but a bit scary to see what was about to happen 
as they would race down the track! 

Then the LORD said, “This wave of My glory, which many 
have seen coming, will come upon them suddenly and there is 
nothing that they can do to stop it! All men will feel 
it’s impact! 

Nothing can stop this wave 

“There will be no man or denomination that will be able to 
control what I AM about to do and about to pour out upon My 
people in this great restoration and this will cause a 
reformation! 

Expand your capacity of thinking as to what you will see in 
manifestations of My Spirit! 

Be one that has expectation and will receive all that I 
want to do in this hour, because I must have those with 
childlike faith! 

IT IS TIME TO RIDE THIS WAVE OF GLORY AND YOUR PAPA IS 
TAKING YOU ON THIS RIDE!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment