Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Present Day (Temple) “Veil” [Vision](April 5, 2016)
For about the last two weeks, I have seen Jesus’ face, hair, and body through a glass pane from His breast area upward.  His hair was shoulder length. Something was in back of Him (scenery) but this was not clear. 
He stood extremely close to my face.  Continually I saw His face and upper body.  Though my view was limited, I could see that He was most likely in a white robe: His shoulder and chest area gave that appearance.
On April 3rd and 4th, 2016, our Lord began to remind me, and explain that I was seeing through the present day veil; I was seeing a mirror image of Christ.
(1 Corinthians 13:12)
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
(2 Corinthians 3:18)
Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech — unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was PASSING AWAY. But THEIR MINDS WERE BLINDED. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because THE VEIL IS TAKEN AWAY IN CHRIST. But even to this day, when Moses is read, A VEIL LIES ON THEIR HEART. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken awayNow the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding [looking]as in a MIRROR the (1)glory of the Lord, are being (2)transformed into the same image from (1)glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(James 1:23)
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his [own] natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into theperfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
 
[Vision Continued]
Today, April 5, 2016, He stood on this side of the “present day veil.” However, I did not see His face as clearly as His upper body.  I have seen Jesus’ face at various times in Spiritual visions etc.; and in the physical realm in Israel in 2003.
As I write this, Jesus says that He comes/is walking through this (glass) mirrored (3)image and is becoming the promised reality which is clearly seen from within each Child of God.
He says now, “Hold on, Children, I am coming, Amen Amen and again Amen.”
(Revelation 22:17)
And the Spirit and the Bride [Wife] say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely
.
*******

(1)  “glory”: “magnificence; great beauty.”
(2)  “transformed”: “metamorphose [as a butterfly transforms from a caterpillar]" (Strong’s Concordance)
(3)  “image:” likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance….”

No comments:

Post a Comment