Friday, April 1, 2016



Longevity is important !
The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27 (AMP)
I'm no different from you in that I too want to hear God. I ask to hear him and to hear him clearly. I recently awoke after a dream clearly hearing, “Longevity is important”. I recognized it was God speaking. I repeated the phrase a few times, trying to make sense of it and returned to sleep.

We're familiar with the passages in John 10:27 about hearing his voice, but amplified shares a bit more of the picture. We too are to be listening to his voice and following him. It is not enough just to hear God. That is but the initial important step in the process.
Hebrews 12:1 tells us to “THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient enduranceand steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us” (AMP)
Paul reminds us and the Philippians that it is not a short duration, but a life process. We are to endure and run with purpose. The Father says to you now
Do not grow tired and weary. Stop relying upon self and turn, yes return to me. Rise up on the strength of my wings. Take and eat what I provide. Drink fully and be refreshed. I have called you individually, by name. I am calling you to not give up. Finish the race. Longevity is important.
Back to TopView Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment