Thursday, April 21, 2016

by Yolanda Ballard

DAY OF GREAT REJOICING

Today is the day that I AM drawing you forth out of the miry clay.  You have been hidden under a rock and suppressed by the enemies of your soul cast aside as waste but I am drawing you out and setting you upon the Rock that is higher than high.  You have been redeemed with the power of My blood and I want you to glean from all the benefits of it.

Deep cals unto deep at the sound of My waterspouts.  I cover over you with the cleansing waters of My grace.  Step up to the plate for I want to escalate you to a higher level this day.  Yes, I want to set you upon a high rock and say, “You are My child.  I have redeemed you.”  Come forth and be the bride I called you to be.  No more shall you be called desolate or barren but I call you forth as most fertile, a fruitful land.  I have called you Beulah, a heavenly place.  

Keep close to My side and I will lead you out that you may enter into those places of refuge, those places that are a fortress to do battle from where you will go from victory to victory as I, the Captain of the hosts of heaven, will lead you in capturing your enemy for they are under your feet.

Let out a victory cry for I have given you the land that the enemy has possessed and I will restore to you all that the enemy has stolen.  Yes, this is the day of a great salvation for you, the day of deliverance, where you will receive your portion from Me, a heavenly abundant amount.  Yes, divine favor is poured out this day.  Take it to the max and be blessed for surely this is the day that I have made and surely you will rejoice in it. 

__________________
At The Father's Feet 
http://www.roarnworship.com

No comments:

Post a Comment