Friday, April 8, 2016


"Night and Day" 
March 2nd, 2016 
thru Priscilla Van Sutphin 
www.upstreamca.org 

the still small voice... 
"Night and Day, I watch over My flock. I am the Good 
Shepherd, and nothing escapes My watch. I'm looking 
and watching, and I'm praying and assigning angels to 
deliver and heal for all who are called according to 
My purposes. I have not left anyone out that is 
called. I am not partial like you are. 

I WILL ARISE, and AM ARISING in the hearts of men and 
women, boys and girls to establish a people that are 
sold out to ME. Nothing is impossible when you put 
all your trust in ME. I AM the ONE WHO ESTABLISHES. 
You are not establishing yourself. You do not need to 
beg or grovel in the manner of the world. If you put 
ALL your trust in ME, then all you need will come to 
you as you obey Me and My words. 

Do not be like the chaff, that withers, and dries up 
with the winds of change and the winds of separation. 
I WILL ESTABLISH those who are called. Only I am the 
final Judge, and alignment is from Me, to establish 
My will for lives and ministries. I hold the keys to 
death and hell. I am the Creator, and you are the 
created. Nothing will stop My plans for you. Troops 
that went ahead of My plans did get annhilated in 
times past. So do NOT be ambitious to go ahead of what 
I want for you. Wait on ME for instructions. Intimacy 
with ME is KEY to being in My will. It is from that 
secret place that plans are revealed and those things 
I call you to, I will provide for. 

Hold tightly to ME beloveds as more shakings are 
coming. Only being in ME will be the safest place. 
Those that think everything is going to be bliss and 
without suffering in the days ahead, are not listening 
to My voice. I've warned you many times in My Word of 
what these times would be like. STAY in MY WORD. Do 
not depart from it. For soon it won't even be allowed 
for you to speak the Word. There will be awakening, 
but as it's loosed the enemy be enraged. [ Pris: 
During the second great awakening was when JW's and 
Mormon religions established to detract from the 
truth, and the awakening] 

The Antichrist will loose every weapon he has, but so 
will I in this war of wars. I have some surprises 
also. But I've told you before that the revival will 
come at a cost. What is written in the Word? The 
voices of those who are slain cry out to Me, When Lord 
, When will You avenge us? So do you think because 
you are in America that martyrdom will not touch you? 
DO you think you are more special than those saints in 
the rest of the world? How your pride blinds you to 
the truth. WAKE UP to the times and season you are in 
beloveds! Be a WITNESS! Tell others I am coming 
soon! Tell them of My love and mercy. Reach out with 
the TRUTH of the gospel and I will follow it with 
signs and wonders. But you must REACH OUT. Even if 
it's just one person, one family. REACH OUT! Share the 
GOOD NEWS. HELP the poor and destitute. 

Help those who will go through pain and suffering for 
it is in the one-another's that I will bless you with 
awakening power!!! For I said, LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I 
HAVE LOVED YOU! By THIS all men will know you belong 
to ME! BE UNFRAID of the enemy of your soul for he is 
My enemy and I AM YOUR FATHER. Will you not protect 
your child at any cost? I will fight beside you in 
this battle. When it is time for you to come home, I 
will be with you. There will be many miracles even in 
death. You will never die for you will live forever 
with ME. You are strangers here in this world. HEAVEN 
is your home. So be not dismayed at the threats of 
the wicked. Be unafraid of death. Oh death where is 
thy victory, oh death where is thy sting. For My son 
overcame death and holds the keys to death and hell in 
HIS HANDS. 

Only we decide when it's time for you to come home. 
You in ME, I in you, remember? And because I live in 
YOU, you can know I AM leading you into paths of 
righteousness for My name's sake. I am washing you and 
cleansing you from the filth of this world, the 
demonic grime as it were, that has spewed itself all 
over MY creation. Every chain will be broken beloveds. 
Come to ME, and ask every day. Take communion, 
remembering My sacrifice for you was not in vain. I 
paid the price for you being IN ME. You are Mine, and 
I am YOURS. In ME, you have everything you need. Just 
ask. If two or more ask anything in My name, it will 
be done I said!! I AM LOOSING MY KINGDOM in you, MORE 
and MORE. So REJOICE, and sing daughter of Zion, 
Dance and rejoice some more. Dance on all the 
injustice. Dance on all the threats of the enemy. 
PRAISE IS YOUR WEAPON against all his devices, that 
brings the victory. 

Ps 32:4-7 NKJV For day and night Your hand was heavy 
upon me; My vitality was turned into the drought of 
summer. Selah 5 I acknowledged my sin to You, and my 
iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my 
transgressions to the Lord," And You forgave the 
iniquity of my sin. Selah 6 For this cause everyone 
who is godly shall pray to You in a time when You may 
be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they shall 
not come near him. 7 You are my hiding place; You 
shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me 
with songs of deliverance. Selah 

Job 17:12-15 12 They change the night into day; 'The 
light is near,' they say, in the face of darkness. 13 
If I wait for the grave as my house, if I make my bed 
in the darkness, 14 If I say to corruption, 'You are 
my father,' and to the worm, 'You are my mother and my 
sister,' 15 Where then is my hope? As for my hope, who 
can see it? 

Ps 1:1-4 NKJV Blessed is the man who walks not in the 
counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of 
sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2 But 
his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law 
he meditates day and night. 3 He shall be like a tree 
Planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its 
fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; 
and whatever he does shall prosper. 4 The ungodly are 
not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives 
away. 

Ps 42:3 NKJV 
Ps 74:16-20 NKJV     
Ps 91:5 NKJV     
Ps 121 NKJV       
Luke 18:7-8 NKJV     
John 9:4-5 NKJV 
     
Acts 20:29-31 NKJV For I know this, that after my 
departure savage wolves will come in among you, not 
sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men 
will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away 
the disciples after themselves. 31 Therefore watch, 
and remember that for three years I did not cease to 
warn everyone night and day with tears. 
     
Rom 13:12-14 NKJV 12 The night is far spent, the day 
is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of 
darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. 13 Let 
us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and 
drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife 
and envy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and 
make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts. 
     
2 Cor 11:24-29 NKJV 24 From the Jews five times I 
received forty stripes minus one. 25 Three times I was 
beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was 
shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the 
deep; 26 in journeys often, in perils of waters, in 
perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in 
perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in 
perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in 
perils among false brethren; 27 in weariness and toil, 
in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in 
fastings often, in cold and nakedness — 28 besides 
the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep 
concern for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am 
not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn 
with indignation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment