Friday, April 8, 2016


Wait on Me. I will renew your strength, says the LORD. 
Wait patiently upon Me. 

I will bring it to pass. I will do it by My Spirit. It is 
not the work that you can do or anyone else can do. It is 
about what I can do, what I can affect, what I can cause, 
what I can create, what I can change, what I can heal, what 
I can perfect, what I can complete, says the LORD. 

I will fulfill all that I desire according to My purposes 
in you and others. It is according to the counsel of My 
will that all people, places and things shall surrender and 
submit and comply, says the LORD. 

I do all things well and nothing can stop Me. I will 
change you to fit into the purpose and place that I have 
created you for as you totally surrender yourself and your 
will to Me and submit to Mine. 

Wait on Me! As you do I will download into you My Spirit 
of wisdom and counsel. I will perfect that which concerns 
you. I will make you new so that you can embrace the new 
that I have for you, says the LORD. 

You are My workmanship, created for My purpose and 
pleasure. I have created you for good works that will be 
made manifest through Me by My Spirit. Trust in Me to 
complete My good Will and Word and Work in you that I have 
begun. 

I AM able and willing to do so as you wait on Me, hear My 
voice and follow Me, says the LORD. 



~ June Sheltrown Reinke

1 comment: