Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Without faith it is impossible to please God..."
I am able to complete the work in you. You were created for my pleasure. I enjoy you. You are the apple of my eye. When my eyes look upon the earth they are drawn to you because you seek me with all your heart. I find faith in you. You know the atmosphere of heaven. You understand my work upon the earth. Your worship pleases me because you desire me above all things. You stand in the Holy Place. You walk the fields of harvest and pick the grain on Sabbath. You can eat from the table all that you need. When you were discouraged I stood by your bed of affliction. I rebuked the infirmity that ravaged you and now you are whole. You can joyfully carry the yoke I have given you. I am the worker of great signs in heaven above and the earth beneath. I am pushing the prophetic forth in the Elijah mantle. The rushing wind of Pentecost will be heard again and the earth will know it. The tongues of fire will speak and spread the Good News quickly over all the earth. The darkness can not overwhelm it. Light of the world speak from the rooftops and skyscrapers the unsearchable things of God. Speak from the homes and marketplaces. Sing the new songs of grace. Walk the land of many promises. Cry out to those who sit in captivity," this is your day of deliverance."
 I will meet with you in the Upper Room.
a word from the Heart

byron

No comments:

Post a Comment