Saturday, April 9, 2016

PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DON’T FEAR OR DESPISE THE SHAKING FOR IT IS BIRTHING A GREAT DIVINE PLACING...Lana Vawser by Kevin

Posted: 04/09/2016 at 4:14am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

April 9, 2016 

As I sat with the Lord today in worship, just loving Him, 
He began to speak to me. “There is a great shaking that is 
beginning and going to increase across the United States of 
America but in the shaking My people are not to fear or 
despise the shaking for it is birthing a great divine 
placing. I am bringing a great rearrangement, I am bringing 
a divine uprooting to make room for the new. This shaking 
will require a greater level of trust in Me, for My Spirit 
will move in ways that many don’t understand. I will move 
and shake things that will seem completely unexpected and 
out of left field, but this shaking is happening to MAKE 
ROOM FOR THE NEW. To MAKE ROOM for the greatest move of My 
Spirit through the body of Christ in the United States and 
into the nation. 

I am separating the wheat from the chaff and I am bringing 
purity into My Church in the United States of America. I am 
weaving deeper levels of unity amongst My people that the 
aroma of love, My love may spread all across the nation.” 
Instantly I am taken up above the United States in a vision 
and I can see it like I am looking at a map. I am watching 
as the hand of the Lord begins to move in certain places, 
and a divine shaking was taking place, to make room for the 
new divine placing. As the shaking is happening, I see many 
of God’s people all across the United States of America and 
they are nestled into His heart. They are living in the 
place of deep intimacy with Him and seeing His heart, 
knowing what He is saying and they are embracing the 
shaking in their own lives and in the nation, because they 
know WHO He is, that He is GOOD and a God that works for 
good, and is not bringing harm, but making room for 
something SO good and new. As they are embracing the 
shaking and giving Him their YES even when they may not 
understand what’s going on, I see in the shaking a HUGE 
extension of tent pegs. An incredible extension of tent 
pegs was happening in the lives of God’s people confirming 
to them again that this shaking was not to bring harm, but 
to bring extension and increase. 

“Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of 
your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; 
lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes.” (Isaiah 
54:2) 

As this divine shaking was happening across the nation, and 
the deeper divine weaving of unity was taking place in the 
birthing and awakening of love, the aroma of the love of 
Christ is getting stronger and stronger because HIS PEOPLE 
are ARISING. I could see the people of God rising up across 
the USA and the aroma building and increasing and I watched 
as it began to spread through the nation, this radical, 
honouring, celebrating, beautiful, “lay down your life” 
type of love, Christ’s love manifesting in exponential ways 
through His people. I then heard the words “IT IS TIME FOR 
THE DIVINE LOVE TURNAROUND”. 

“For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are 
being saved and among those who are perishing, 16 to one a 
fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance 
from life to life.” (2 Corinthians 2:15-16) 
I watched and saw a CATALYTIC move of His Spirit that was 
about to take place through this awakening to His love and 
love of one another and it was locking in on a demonic 
spirit that had assailed the body of Christ for so long. 
I then see the prayer bowls in heaven that have been 
filled. Where many of the body of Christ have prayed and 
prayed and prayed for these two particular demonic spirits 
to be removed from the body of Christ and the nation, these 
bowls began to slowly tip. The time has arrived where the 
Lord is really going to begin dealing with these spirits 
affecting the body of Christ and then once that happens it 
will be dealt with in the nation. 

I saw His eyes of love and they were zooming in on these 
two spirits. The political spirit and the religious spirit. 
Where there has been intense hatred, offence, and venom 
released between brother and sister in the body of Christ, 
the Lord was going after these. The Lord was wanting to 
bring a move of cleansing, purity and refining to the body 
of Christ where these two spirits have taken ground. Where 
many of God’s people have been influenced by these demonic 
spirits, there is going to begin to be a breakthrough that 
will be seen, a taking of ground against these “giants”. 
“These giants are going to begin to get shaky at the knees, 
because of many of My people who have faithfully LIVED ON 
THEIR KNEES to see these spirits shifted, broken and cast 
out. This shaking and monumental move of the fire of My 
love, the baptism of fire, it is going to begin to release 
the first fruits of breakthrough in these areas.” 

I am then taken back to the vision of the shaking that is 
happening in the body of Christ and releasing a new divine 
placing. While I am watching, I am still surrounded by the 
sense of the Lord zeroing in on the political and religious 
spirit and I then heard Him speak again. 

“This shaking that will take place in the body of Christ, 
that will release new levels of placement, will see many 
become offended by where I place certain ones, or the 
favour I release, or the rearranging that takes place. The 
way I am about to move is going to offend the mind to 
reveal the heart for many, but WHY? Because I want to 
encounter My people. I am revealing hearts in the most 
loving way because I want to HEAL hearts. I want to SET MY 
PEOPLE FREE!!!!!! Where many will be offended by this 
divine placing, I am actually revealing what is in their 
hearts, so they will come to Me, and they will be 
positioned for the greatest encounters of My love like they 
have never experienced before. Where there has been such 
oppression, or such bondage of the religious or political 
spirit, I am going to BREAKTHROUGH with MY LOVE!!!! This 
tidal wave of My love is going to be so supernatural and 
filled with My power, many who have picked up stones and 
cast them at their brothers and sisters in Christ, will be 
so touched by My Spirit, that there will be radical 
transformation and healing in the encounters, that they 
will rise up with significant impartations of My love and 
authority to bring freedom and healing and partner with Me 
in “binding up” the divisions and disunity. I have surprise 
Pioneers that I am going to begin raising up in this season 
to make room for the new. 

Don’t forget I am the God who used a donkey! Some of the 
ways I move and who I use will be very unexpected and it 
will require trusting My heart and My ways, but in this 
placing the DISPLAY of My POWER and PRESENCE will be like 
nothing that has ever been seen before. It won’t be a case 
of the “ability” of My people, it is a case of My people’s 
“AVAILABILITY” of whatever I want and need to do right 
now.” 

I watched the shaking, I watched the rearranging of 
placements, I watched the new alignments, I watched offense 
in some rising and the revealing of hearts, I watched 
encounters with His love bringing deep healing. I watched 
as He loved His people together again and even though many 
in the USA did not understand what He was doing or His 
placement and the shaking was intense, the GLORY OF GOD and 
AROMA of Christ being released from the nation of the USA 
was SO intense, even in the vision, I was squinting because 
the Glory of God was SO bright. 

He spoke again: 
“I know what I am doing. I know what I am doing. I am doing 
what is BEST. Trust Me, I am rearranging to release what is 
BEST.” 

I watched as the White House/Government of the USA was 
shaken up, I watched as mountains of culture in the USA 
were being shaken, shaken this way and that way, a 
restructuring and the Lord was moving people in and out, 
and putting His people in the places that they needed to be 
in government and the other mountains. Some of these areas 
were SO dark, but the Lord strategically placed these ones 
in new areas and the aroma of Christ that was released was 
SO strong. I saw KEY PEOPLE, LEADERS, people of great 
influence beginning to “turn their head” as the “smell” of 
Christ, the “smell of love” that they had never experienced 
before begin happening that was opening doors labelled 
“salvation and encounters” within these mountains to see 
the nation begin to encounter His love and presence like 
never before. 

In this vision, it felt like I was then taken further up 
into the sky and I could now see the whole world on a map. 
All the nations. As the people of God were arising in the 
USA, I saw songs of deliverance arising with the aroma of 
Christ over His people and being extended into all other 
nations. People in other nations began to be awakened and 
“smelling” the aroma of Christ and His love being released 
from this nation and people began to RUN towards the USA. 
What the Lord was doing in the USA and the birthing and 
breaking down of walls and offences was going to see the 
nation become a nation of impartation to release UNITY, 
HONOUR and PEACE into the body of Christ in other nations, 
because of the awakening of love that was happening in that 
nation. 

“I am changing your name United States of America. I am 
changing your name from DISUNITY, to UNITY AND DESTINY” and 
that is what you shall release into other nations. “UNITY 
AND DESTINY”. I am working deep on your heart United States 
of America. As My people partner with Me and pray, I am 
doing a DEEP WORK. The DEEPEST work that has yet been seen. 
I am washing My people in the nation. I am making room for 
the new. Embrace the shaking, embrace the shaking in your 
life individually, as a body and as a nation and KNOW that 
I am working new plans and My heart is to bring you deeper 
into the place of UNITY AND DESTINY. United States of 
America, IT IS YOUR TIME!!!!!!! People of God, that means 
YOU need to take your place. Give me your YES and let Me DO 
THE REST!!! This is the moment you will REMEMBER 
FOREVER!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment