Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You provided bread from heaven for them in their time of hunger, and you
brought forth water from the rock for them in their time of thirst. You told
them to enter in order to possess the land that you had sworn to give them.
Nehemiah 9:15 (NET)

Enter into my gated community. I have prepared a place for you. Come into my
safety and jurisdiction. Get up and follow me. Keep pace where I am going.
The pathway I have created is secure.

Yes, awaken. Stand up and declare what you now to be truth. Put an end to
the lies which are trying to deceive you. Stamp on the head of my enemy. In
my way is life. Separate yourself from the deceptions of the past. cut
asunder the lay lines of the enemy. Shatter the altars of the false gods of
the land.

I am bringing fresh water. There will be pools and lakes for bathing, where
generational iniquity can be washed away.  I will be your light as you walk
into the dark places. Evil will flee when you walk as I direct you.

Lay claim to what I say is truth. Embrace the promises I have spoken. Bring
forth into new life the dormant gifts and anointing within one another. It
is time for you to process the fullness available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment