Friday, April 8, 2016


Quote PrisVanSutphin

Armies Are Marching 
Holy Spirit thru Priscilla Van Sutphin 
3.19.2016 
www.upstreamca.org   www.blogtalkradio.com/Up stream 

Rich or poor, humble or weak, I am calling up My army 
of warriors 
in this hour, from out of their caves. Just as Obadiah 
hid prophets in the caves, I have hidden my special 
prophets of deliverance in the desert for a time. 
Like David and his mighty men, they have been hidden 
in mountain caves, many running from jezebelic 
authorities who have hated them because of their 
gifting. Some have even prayed you would die or be 
driven away, out of jealousy, just like Saul. 

David was just such a deliverer! Worshipper yet 
slayer of lions , bears, and giants. David I called a 
Man after My own heart! Thus I have worked into this 
army of Davids My heart for souls of this earth. They 
will move like Gideons in this hour, seemingly laying 
down swords for torches, and worshiping Me that I may 
move through them at will, like a conduit of My mercy 
and justice. 

Time and time again, I have had to prune and prune and 
prune, because this is the army mentioned in Micah 
4... 
     
Mic 4:6-13 AMP 6 In that day, says the Lord, I will 
assemble the lame, and I will gather those who have 
been driven away and those whom I have afflicted. 7 
And I will make the lame a remnant, and those who were 
cast off a strong nation; and the Lord shall reign 
over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and 
forever. 8 And you, O tower of the flock, the hill and 
stronghold of the Daughter of Zion, unto you the 
former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the 
Daughter of Jerusalem. 9 Now why do you cry aloud? Is 
there no king among you? Has your counselor perished, 
that pains have taken you like a woman in labor? 

10 Writhe in pain and labor to bring forth, O Daughter 
of Zion, like a woman in childbirth; for now you shall 
go forth out of the city and you shall live in the 
open country. You shall go to Babylon; there you shall 
be rescued. There the Lord shall redeem you from the 
hand of your enemies. 11 Now many nations are 
assembled against you, saying, Let her be profaned and 
let our eyes gaze upon Zion. 12 But they know not the 
thoughts of the Lord, neither do they understand His 
plan, for He shall gather them as the sheaves to the 
threshing floor. 13 Arise and thresh, O Daughter of 
Zion! For I will make your horn iron and I will make 
your hoofs bronze; you shall beat in pieces many 
peoples, and I will devote their gain to the Lord and 
their treasure to the Lord of all the earth. 
[Zech 12:1-8; 14:14.] 

The assignment is difficult to say the least but I 
will be beside you in this battle till the end of all 
time. You will NEVER be alone, though you may FEEL 
alone at times. Keep in the Word, stay close in 
communion with Me. For the Word is not only your 
Sword, it is your immune system! It is your defense. 
Just as in your body the white cells fight off 
infection, so My Word fights off the attacks of the 
enemy. Worship Me in spirit and in truth, for I will 
break chains as you worship...and I will bind demons 
with chains instead, for what they have done to you. 
Worship is another powerful weapon in your armory. 

Psalm 149:6-9 NKJV Let the high praises of God be in 
their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, 7 To 
execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on 
the peoples; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and 
their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute on 
them the written judgment — This honor have all His 
saints. Praise the Lord! 

The two edged sword is the Word... 
Hebrews 4:12 NKJV For the word of God is living and 
powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, 
piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and 
of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the 
thoughts and intents of the heart. 

There also is also a need to REST at times, especially 
with jezebel, as that spirit pushes you to always 
PERFORM to prove yourself. That is something I do not 
do to you. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is 
FREEDOM. But jezebel in My church will not give you 
rest. One thing after another, because anxiety and 
torment is the lot of those unhealed from it. So when 
I SAY REST, REST! Even soldiers in battle in the 
natural have to have times of rest to keep going. 
Striving is a function of the enemy. I am seldom in a 
hurry but when I am, you will KNOW it. 

The anointing I am pouring out will not just affect 
adults. I want to talk to you about your children. It 
will disturb some parents that their children, who are 
so innocent and young will receive an outpouring of My 
conviction and love and power as well. It's not easy 
to see travail come upon a child. Especially if the 
parents are resisting ME. Understand that the 
children will also fully function in the gifts of My 
Spirit as well as the adults! YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO 
THEM CAREFULLY. Do not neglect their growth in the 
Word and pray WITH THEM every opportunity you have. 
KNOW that I WILL protect them just as I protect you 
until it is time to come to Me. 
Young children will prophecy and deliver and heal. 
Some will see in the spirit, the things you cannot 
always see. So do NOT discard what you hear from them, 
but inquire of Me for understanding. PRAY for them 
earnestly without doubting, and pray for their 
protection daily. 
Many will be ostracized at school. You need to daily 
Bind the strongman over the school and those in it, 
teachers, staff, children in their classroom or 
whomever they will come in contact with daily. 
PRAY when YOU go out also in the marketplace, and 
shopping. Pray for wisdom and timing. BE VERY 
DEPENDENT ON ME for daily instructions as much as 
possible. Lives may depend upon it. There are lives I 
want you to affect who need to hear words of TRUTH in 
the midst of the darkness around them. 
I WILL INCREASE in you the authority and power to cast 
out demons and deliver from bondages, such that people 
will cough out demons just being around you. You won't 
even have to say something oftentimes, but just 
sitting near them will make some uncomfortable. They 
won't understand why, but you will know that it is 
because of ME in you. Blow the shofars those of you 
who have them, in your neighborhoods, in your cities. 
I will LOOSE the strongholds over areas that 
revelation can come to people who are in the dark, 
who are unsaved. Sound your trumpets because soon 
there will be other trumpets sounding. Trumpets of 
war, trumpets of terrorism, trumpets of fear, vying & 
attempting to gain your attention and distracting you 
from the love I will pour out. It will not work of 
course, but the enemy will try to stop this 
outpouring, to stop YOU, my beloveds from being able 
to testify as I've told you that you would do. 
Testimonies on the internet and on radio, TV will 
startle many into the Kingdom because suddenly they 
will be able to hear! Many of the lost are bound by 
deaf and dumb spirits such that even just talking to 
them will not move them, it's like they can't really 
hear you. But THIS WILL CHANGE! I promise you! 
SUDDENLIES will explode on the scene giving rise to 
many miracles such that even your shadow, like Peter 
will cause people to be healed as My presence fills 
you up. 

Be unafraid of the enemy who will be enraged. Those 
who hate ME, and refuse to come to ME, will rise up 
against you and threaten you. But I AM WITH YOU. I AM 
FOR YOU, And I WILL give you utterance, and tell you 
what to do. In some cases people will surround you, 
and you will escape, just as I DID when I was in the 
temple and they wanted to stone Me. Angels will carry 
you away, hiding you from their view, and you will be 
taken to safety. You cannot imagine the wonderful 
things I have planned for you. 
Bind the strongman over places you go, over the people 
who will be there, that there would be no transferance 
of spirits towards you, or your family. Be alert and 
on your guard, for the enemy is seeking openings in 
your armor to destroy your peace and to destroy your 
families, and you. But I AM WITH YOU and will give you 
MY PEACE if you will but ask for it. I will keep him 
in perfect peace whose MIND is STAYED on ME." 

No comments:

Post a Comment