Sunday, September 20, 2015

BRIDE OF FAVOR AND GRACE 
Linda Patterson 

I heard the Lord say FAVOR and GRACE. I reached for my 
iPhone to record the prophetic word that I knew was coming. 
The time on my phone was 5:55. We know that the number five 
represents grace and favor. For the faithful, righteous 
people of the Lord, this Jewish New Year 5776 is a year of 
favor and grace, a year of JUBILEE. 

God says: 

This is the year of FAVOR for My Bride, My Remnant people. 
You deserve to have My favor, for My eye has been on you for 
a long, long time as you have served Me. You have abandoned 
yourself in worship, praise and adoration to your God, as 
you have faithfully day by day, week by week, year by year 
committed to follow Me regardless of the cost 

You have been on a journey, and now you are coming into the 
season of GREAT GRACE and GREAT FAVOR. I take care of you; I 
send angels on assignment to watch over you. Go forward with 
My peace. 

Enter into these times of transition and go through them 
smoothly; not as in the past where there was turmoil and 
trepidation. Go forward into the sunshine of My love for all 
things are being turned into good. Doors that you thought 
were closed will now begin to open. Situations and 
circumstances in your life that seemed overwhelming, you 
will now jump, skip and dance over. 

Because you have trusted Me in times past, I now trust you 
with the riches of My Kingdom, and I tell you to enter into 
the joy of the Lord, as we continue to the end of the 
journey in life as you know it, and into a glorious 
eternity. 

Ephesians 2:7 
“That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches 
of his grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.” 

Psalm 5:12 
“For you, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor you 
will surround him as with a shield.” 

Proverbs 4:9 
“She will place on your head an ornament of grace; a crown 
of glory she will deliver to you.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment