Wednesday, September 16, 2015

INCREASE SUPER NATURAL OUTPOURING
September 12, 2015
We have just gone through a very dry season, now there is abundance of rain. As I meditated on the word of God, I heard the Lord say I am the Lord your supplier, look to Me for I am in control. Yes I am the way, the truth and the life. All of a sudden I looked at the picture on the wall in my office that my wife painted. And the Lord said this is what I am doing in this season of INCREASE SUPER NATURAL OUT POURING. The picture was a farm scene of a barn, a windmill, a field of wheat ready to harvest, dark clouds and lightning. The Lord revealed the barn is empty but the wheat field represents the harvest. The windmill represents the power of the spirit moving along with the clouds opening up and releasing His Glory upon the Nations and the lightning is a sign of His power. 

So arise and shine and receive His increase supernatural outpouring and go forth and be releasers and conduits of His power and authority in this season. For this is the day and season of the manifestation of My supernatural power upon planet earth, with signs wonders and miracles following. For I have destined you to come out and be Carriers of My Light and shine for Me. I am pouring out My power and equipping those who hear the call and go forth for I have declared you shall do greater things then Me. I am moving supernaturally by My spirit though out the world through you My chosen ones, don’t hold back sound the trumpet and declare My oracles for they shall not go on deaf ears. 

For I am preparing hearts to receive in this season of Harvest, for My heart is that none shall perish and the Nations are your inheritance. I am invading earth with heaven My increase Glory is moving from sea to sea as My warriors pray and war and stand in the gap this increase is a result of their faithfulness to obey. I am bringing forth My rain (My Spirit) to prepare hearts for this season of fruitfulness. The harvest is ready so be bold and go forth and declare I am alive and I am is moving on planet earth. Giving Me the Glory and Praise! For by My grace and Mercy you have Abundant Life to give away!


Blowing the Shofar

No comments:

Post a Comment