Sunday, September 20, 2015


Posted by Glynda Linkous 

Far away. Why do you dwell so far away from Me, My 
children? I desire you would live close to Me, that you 
would feel My presence near you at all times. 

Come nearer. Come near and worship Me, sing praises to My 
Name. Take pleasure and seek solace in the secret place I 
have created for you and Me to share. 

Come to the secret place I have appointed just for you. 


Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the 
most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

on Amanda Cook's blog she wrote, 

“…yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God 
my Savior.” – Habakkuk 3:18 
When we allow endurance to strengthen our hope, freedom 
becomes the song of our hearts. It’s OK to feel 
disappointment – we all walk through it at one point or 
other, but even in the midst of it, His love comes in and 
puts to rest all the lies we may have began believing 
because of our circumstance. He calls our hearts to life 
and gives us the strength and grace to trust Him in the 
unknown. Because of who He is and who we know Him to be, 
we can laugh at the days to come knowing that we don’t 
have to strive for what He has already done. With hope, 
we lay the battle at His feet and rejoice in the One 
who’s already won. 

“We all struggle with disappointment, hope deferred. It 
is part of being human. This song for me became an 
anthemic response to those trials and tensions…that the 
overcoming wasn’t in reaching the end of the story, but 
rather the ability to dance in the face of 
disappointment. To worship through all four seasons of 
the story. The refining glory of our process is that we 
sing in spite of circumstance. To me a mark of a true 
hero isn’t denial or disillusion, but rather seeing 
clearly, feeling deeply, and still singing a song of 
love.” – Amanda Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment