Saturday, September 19, 2015



Hear the sound of the trumpet 


17 September 2015 by Deborah Waldron Fry 


Beloved. Hear the sound of the trumpet, for the Day of the Lord is near. Raise high the Burning Torch you carry and unsheathe your Sword of Light. 

I have given you My Torch and My Sword. Sparks of fire leap forth and destroy the works of darkness. Your Sword of the Spirit cuts off the head (authority) of the evil ones. 

Open your mouth and speak forth My Word. For your salvation through Me burns like a Torch in this dark and evil world. I AM your pillar of Fire by night. I turn the darkness into Light before you for you are a Child of the day and not of the night. My Light shines brighter than the sun all around you, destroying the works of the devil. 

I go before you in streams of Fire, consuming all of your enemies. My Glory is your rearguard. You are My Mighty Army, the likes of which have never been seen. Rise up, My Warrior Bride, in the power of MY might, for I have called you forth for such a time as this. The year of My Redeemed has come. 

God makes a covenant with Himself for us through Jesus. “When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a furnace of smoke and a BLAZING TORCH appeared and passed between the pieces,”   Genesis 15:17. 

“And with a pillar of cloud You led them by day, And with a PILLAR OF FIRE by night to light for them the way in which they were to go,”   Nehemiah 9:12. 

“Out of His mouth go BURNING TORCHES; Sparks of fire leap forth,”   Job 41:21. 

“Then your Light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the GLORY of the LORD will be your rear guard,”   Isaiah 58:8. 

“For Zion’s sake I won’t keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I won’t sit still until her righteousness shines out like a light, and her salvation BLAZES LIKE A TORCH,” (Jesus)   Isaiah 62:1. 

“His throne was a FLAME OF FIRE; His wheels were BURNING FIRE, a STREAM OF FIRE issued and went forth from before Him,”   Daniel 7:10. 

“His body also was like beryl, His face had the appearance of lightning, His eyes were like FLAMING TORCHES, His arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze,”   Daniel 10:6. 

“In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and HIS FACE WAS LIKE THE SUN shining in its strength,”   Revelation 1:16. 

“For God, who commanded the LIGHT to shine out of darkness, has SHINED in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ,”   2 Corinthians 4:6. 

See: Joel 2. 




~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment