Monday, September 28, 2015



The song of the Lord is power over us!

Posted: 09/28/2015 at 2:49pm | IP LoggedQuote Liv Helmore


Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out 
of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it 
shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall 
prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Isaiah 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and 
who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, 
and who shall turn it back? 

Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man's 
heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that 
shall stand. 

Job 42:2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and 
that no thought can be withholden from thee. 

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with 
thine own self with the glory which I had with thee 
before the world was. 

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the 
ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none 
else. 

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together 
for good to them that love God, to them who are the 
called according to his purpose. 

Isaiah 58:13-14 If thou turn away thy foot from the 
sabbath,from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and 
call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, 
honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own 
ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking 
thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in 
the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high 
places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage 
of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath 
spoken it. 

Jeremiah 30:24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not 
return, until he have done it, and until he have 
performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days 
ye shall consider it. 

Jeremiah 4:1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the 
LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine 
abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not 
remove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment