Friday, September 11, 2015


Wait on Me!
7/10/15
I have spoken once and now I tell you again, "this year is not over", what I have promised you from the beginning of this year 5775, now these things shall double for all that have believed and not fainted! A double anointing shall rest upon you, a double return shall come, a double reversal of all circumstances that were sent for destruction. For I Am shifting, and realigning everything in your life, and I Am not through, so do not give up, do not quit, or be afraid by looking at the circumstances of this world,or by looking at the circumstances of your family, neither by looking at the circumstances in your finances, or by looking at the circumstances in your body. For I Am God, and I will turn that sickness into wholeness in your body, I will turn that poverty into prosperity in your finances, and I will turn your families death into salvation and life, says the Lord. I will cause those that do not know Me, those who you have cried out to know Me, to fully and whole-heartedly commit to Me. I will cause your seed to love Me! 

I Am not yet finished, says God, but what I promised you, I will do. This year you shall look with hope and expectation, so do not hold your head down as if I have forgotten My Word and My promise to you for I Am not like man that I should lie, but whatever the enemy has caused to look big in your eyes, I Am turning it around right now. There is a reversal for your good, I Am turning it around right now. So if he has lied to you about circumstances or situations that you have faced, and yes they are genuine and they are real, but I Am the God of faith. I take those things that you see and I turn them around by My Word. If you believe and hold on to my promises and keep your eyes stayed upon Me, I will bring you into that place of perfect peace, where there is nothing that shall be missing, and nothing shall be broken in your life. 

All of those things shall turn for a time of a jubilee, a restoring, a return of good, a reversal in your life and you shall rejoice in Me like never before. This year is not over, and no matter what they are saying, no matter what is going on, no matter what it looks like, I Am not through. For even the circumstances and situations in your nation I have my hand upon them, because you have sought My face and cried out for this nation, I will not abandon your prayer but I will turn it around for your good because you have asked. I will do supernatural things in your life and in your finances and in your heart and in your body. This is the year of 5775, it is double for your good says God. Do not quit, stay with a believing heart, and you will be awed by My goodness and greatness toward My own.

And you have read in My Word when there was a famine in the land I caused my servant to prosper when there was nothing on the earth but famine and poverty, I caused my servant to increase says the Lord. When there was death all around about, I brought My children into a safe haven says the Lord. When there was plans laid by the enemy for destruction, because of wickedness upon the earth, I saved and delivered My righteous ones. I Am God, so no matter what is going on in your world, take this to heart, I watch over My Word to perform it in your life. I Am your safe haven, I Am your God, I Am your deliverer, I Am your Father, and and I will bring you into that place that I have promised you and regardless I delight to do it right now. For I delight to do the impossible so that you know that I am God of the impossibilities and I will do it just for you!

"And the Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with all your being, that you may live." (Deut. 30:6)
"You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You." (Is. 26:3)
"No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God, Fully satisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep His word and to do what He had promised." (Rom. 4:20-21


__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment