Friday, September 18, 2015


SEE! I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU AN OPEN DOOR 

By 
Jo Ellen Stevens    
July 5, 2015 

SEE! I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU AN OPEN DOOR~ 

Revelation 3:7-8 (AMP) “And to the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He Who has the key of David, Who opens and no one shall shut, Who shuts and no one shall open:I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.” 

~ I HEARD THE LORD SAY~ 

I heard the Lord say just before I woke up this morning, “SEE I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU AN OPEN DOOR.” Then I saw in a vision a dog chained to a fence and it had been chained there a very long time. I then saw the owner come and take the chain off of it’s neck. The man said to the dog “you have learned where not to go and where to go, NOW YOU ARE FREE TO GO FORTH INTO THE GREAT HARVEST!” 

~I HAVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO WALK THROUGH~ 

Then I heard the Lord say that He had set an open door before many who will see this word, and that they had been in another place where they did not have this kind of access to success so long that when the door had opened they still thought of themselves as limited to the tools, the gifts, and abilities that they had in the limited space that they walked in in the last season of their life. But, the Lord said that He has set before you an open door and that he has given you everything that you need to walk through it! 

“Now get up and go, for I have equipped you with more than you can imagine, if you will only see the wide spacious place that I have waiting for you! If you will see the freedom that I have given to you to be all that I have called you to be then you will suddenly see the Glory that you are about to step into, for this is a time of “eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things that I have prepared for them! Yes, lift up your heads and look beyond the small circle that you have been confined to and see beyond the door, for I have given you the kingdom! It is time to arise! 

~DON’T BE LIKE THE FAITHLESS SPIES~ 

DO NOT BE LIKE THE FAITHLESS SPIES WHO SAW THE ENEMY AS GIANTS, but know that I am well able through you to take the land! Look around you and see the land of milk and honey, for I want to give you houses that you did not build, and land that you did not acquire in your past season but… YOU MUST SEE IT AS YOURS and you must know that you can do all things through Christ that gives you the strength. Yes, strength that you think you do not have! I tell you, I will give you the strength to do all that I am sending you out to do. Do not be afraid of your enemies neither of your inabilities, because I will equip you to overcome all, as you get up and go forth through this open door that I have given you access to! SEE, IT IS OPENED, NOW WALK THROUGH IT AND SEE THE GLORY AND MIGHT OF THE LORD! 

Arise Shine!
Jo Ellen Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment