Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Lord asks: What If? 

18 September 2015 by Jo Ellen Stevens 


2 Words in 1 

What If? 

The Lord says today: “What if My people would arise and believe that I AM Good? 

What if they would believe what I have said about them in My word today? 

What if they new that I was for them and not against them? 

What if they believed that I really took the stripes on my back for their healing? 

What if they would know that I became poor so that they could be rich? 

What if they believed that I have said that I would contend with those that contend with them and would save their children? 

What if they really took a hold of my word and began to decree a thing? 

Did I not say that? If they decree a thing that it would be established? 

Did I not say that whatever they bind, will be bound and whatever they loose, will be loosed? 

Did I not give them authority, over all the ability of the enemy? 

What if they really believed Me and began to do My word and speak My will into the earth instead of agreeing with the enemy today? 

I tell you what I will do if they will believe me? 

I will confirm My word with signs following! 

I will heal all of their diseases! I will give them seed for the sower! 

I will save their children! 

For I AM not a man that I should lie, but prove Me says the Lord, and see if I will not bring to pass all that I have spoken to you today! For My word is an arrow, that is to be sent out like seed so that it’s power can come back to you on every wave! 

I sent My word and healed you! I sent My word to deliver you, and My word will not return to me void, but will accomplish what you believe it will do! Speak My word and watch mountains disappear! Speak it and see the sick healed and the dead raised! For My power is in My word and it is a powerful force when placed in your mouth! 

What if you believed ME today?” 


Tell them, God is Good! 

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light,”   1 Peter 2:9. 

A dream: I dreamed last night that I was standing inside of my house and I was aware that we were in the house because it was too dangerous to go outside. Inside the house it was very dimly lit so that those on the outside could not see in. Suddenly I grabbed a bullhorn and began to announce to those outside that God is good! I then began to quote the 23rd Psalm to them….. Glory to God! 

In the midst of Darkness, we are going to be a light shouting to those that our God is good! We will be declaring that He is the one who will set a table before us in the presence of our enemies! There will be nothing that we will want for when worse comes to worse! Our Shepherd will lead us in His paths His Peace, will reign in us even in the midst of turmoil! So when we see darkness covering the earth it will not be time to hide but it will be time to get your Bullhorn out and shout GOD IS GOOD to the world! 

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever,” Psalm 23:1-6. 


~ by Jo Ellen Stevens 
Arise Shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment