Thursday, September 3, 2015

These words poured into my head the other night when I was about to go to bed:
27/7/03
An Internal Business Memo
For The Body Of Christ
Stop and listen!
Can't you see?
Open your eyes!
Stop what you are doing!
Trust in the Lord,
Obey what you hear!
You have stopped up your ears.
You refuse to change,
God's word is falling on deaf ears.
I command you to listen,
In the name of the Lord!
His plans encompass all!
My friend, I am not perfect,
I have made the same sins as you.
But God requires change!
Let us then rejoice!
The almighty God is at work,
Do not reject his life any longer.
Praise Him!
Let your lifestyle show,
That Jesus Christ, He is alive!
For He has plans to prosper you,
Plans for a hope and a future.
Let His will be done.
You are His child.
He cares for you.
Praise Christ!
----

No comments:

Post a Comment