Sunday, September 20, 2015


There Is Power In The Name of Jesus 
Linda Patterson 

(I received this word from the Lord at our Shekinah 
Ontario, Canada Power Encounter on Sept 12.) 

The Spirit of the Lord is saying, Sons and daughters 
would you allow My power to be activated through you? 
There is power in the name of Jesus, and you are a Power 
House in the Kingdom of God. I have put My power within 
you, for the Spirit of the Living God dwells within. You 
must unleash the power! Uncap the power! Turn it on! 

Father says, I am here to back you up. When you start 
moving out in the gifts of the Spirit, I will move. I 
will display My glory. I will display My signs, miracles 
and wonders. 

I am looking for those who will say YES to Me. Don't 
hold back! Don't hesitate! Don't be fearful! Don't think 
oh God, you couldn't possibly use me. Well why not? Yes, 
I want to and I will. 

Will you be a sign and a wonder for Me in this hour? 
Will you move in abandonment to the Lord your God? Don't 
procrastinate and don't hesitate. Some of you have been 
hesitating. I have given you a word in season to speak, 
or I have given you something to do for Me and you have 
been holding back. But I would have you hold back no 
longer. Open your mouth and speak and you will be 
astounded at what will come forth. 

Allow My Spirit to arise within you! Allow My power to 
flow! 

1 Corinthians 4:20 
"For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power." 

Romans 9:17 
“For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may 
show My power in you, and that My name may be declared 
in all the earth.” 


https://www.facebook.com/shekinahrestorationcentre 

No comments:

Post a Comment