Monday, September 14, 2015


Quote Deborah Taylor



Repent!

September 2015 is a time to repent.  "Look closely at what your heart chases after and avoid being drawn away by the lusts of the flesh," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "Choose this day who you will serve."

Guard Your Ear and Eye Gates.  September will take on a life of its own and many will be shaken by what they see and hear.  "Learn what is of Me and what is not," says the Spirit of the LORD, "for many false prophets and teachers have risen in this hour to draw you to themselves and away from Me and My word."  "You will find Me when You seek Me with all your heart.  You will know the counterfeit by spending quality, intimate time in prayer and studying My word."  Watch and pray!

Paradigm Shift.  I AM shaking all that can be shaken.
I AM summoning my enemies to come out from hiding.  They will meet me at the gate and there I will execute my judgments against them.  Do not be alarmed by the shaking only "hide" in Me until the storms have passed.  Saturate your homes in prayer.  Take care of the widow and the orphan.  Occupy until I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment