Tuesday, September 8, 2015




I AM with you in the night watches 


September 2015 by Deborah Waldron Fry 




Behold, I AM with you in the night watches. Therefore, do not be fearful, Beloved. 

Do not let your heart be troubled. Lie down and sleep in My Peace. I neither slumber nor sleep and My eyes are always upon you. You dwell in safety. Even when you are sound asleep, I open your ears and seal your instruction. 

I give you dreams and visions to edify, instruct and comfort you. My dreams and visions have no fear involved. For I haven’t given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. 

I command My lovingkindness in the daytime and My Song will be with you in the night. You are My Beloved Bride and I AM Your Husband and Maker. 

The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. I take great pleasure in you. I beautify My afflicted ones with salvation. Your sleep shall be sweet. You shall not fear the terror by night or the pestilence that walks in the darkness. 

Exult in My Glory, sing for joy on your bed, My Warrior Bride, for Your Deliverer has placed a two-edged sword in your hand. You have nothing to fear. I AM with you always. Sleep in My heavenly peace. 

“For your Maker is your husband; the LORD of Heaven’s Armies is His name! He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth,”   Isaiah 54:5. 

“He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep,”   Psalms 121:3-4. 

“In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety,”   Psalms 4:8. 

“In a dream, a vision of the night, When sound sleep falls on men, While they slumber in their beds,16 Then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction,”   Job 33:15. 

“The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night,”   Psalm 42:8. 

“You shall have a song as in the night when a holy feast is kept, and gladness of heart, as when one sets out to the sound of the flute to go to the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel,”   Isaiah 30:29. 

“For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation. Let the godly ones exult in glory; Let them sing for joy on their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand,”   Psalm 149:4-5. 

“For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword,”   Hebrews 4:12. 

“During the fourth watch of the night, Jesus went out to them, walking on the sea,”   Matthew 14:5. 




~Deborah Waldron Fry 

No comments:

Post a Comment