Sunday, September 20, 2015


Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night 
and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I 
will let down the nets." Luke 5:5 

I have wooed you in the desert place and only My Word 
can prepare you for what I have for you in days to 
come 

I have said that you would eat and though it would be 
labour there would be Rest as well and you would eat. 

The days to come you will hear My Voice and know it is 
I that has spoken. And don't worry! I have prepared 
you for this as well. 

Don't worry! I have placed a period of striving and 
frustration in My church so she would know it is I 
when I speak to her. 

Don't worry! I have prepared a place for you and I 
have prepared a place you in the desert - I will 
always provide. 

Don't worry! Though ye be few, you are many in My 
eyes. I open your eyes to Spiritual reality. I am your 
Elijah. 

Don't worry! I love you, we will harvest this seed 
together 

Don't worry! I am in love with you! 

Don't worry! You are not a broken woman, My church, 
even though you may hurt yourselves and hate 
yourselves in My sight because you think that I must 
hate you for your brokenness. 

yes, I have called you as a woman forsaken. 

But that is not the Name that I have given you in My 
Book. 

You are Overcomer of ages, as you are married to Me 
and My Name is on your Head. 

You are My crown, the diadem in My hand and I have 
sworn that I would never be angry with you again. 

You know that My condition is that you would not be 
ashamed of ME - I am not ashamed of you! Do not be 
ashamed of yourselves. 

Get inside My ark! I am your Love 

Do not be afraid, with tender loving mercies I have 
drawn you to Myself, and will draw you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment