Sunday, September 20, 2015

This morning Dad said to me that this generation that is coming forth will demonstrate with power and authority on earth as it is in heaven. They are the forerunners who will set the standard for what is the come when the corporate body of matured sons rise up in Him. These who have endured a very long season of preparation in the wilderness is now being raised with resurrection power. And they are now moving into their destiny. 

At the beginning of last week I woke up feeling completely discombobulated. And finally I laid down and asked Dad to show me where I was because I knew I had moved into a new place. A place I'd never been before. So on the first night I dreamed this spirit was trying to torment me with fear but I told the spirit which was in the form of a woman that she had no legal right to enter into my life and torment me and I commanded her to leave at once. She left and immediately I felt calm and peaceful. Then the scene shifted and I saw that the spirit that was trying to torment me had been arrested. She was sitting in the back of a police car and the officer was saying they had seen what she had done to me in court and that it was illegal. The next morning I laid in bed with tears streaming down my eyes, crying out to Dad when suddenly I saw a man's fist hit a desk and he said, "Enough!" And I felt my spirit calming. Then I heard Jesus say, "I will rebuke the adversary for your sake." 

The next night I dreamed I was in a place where a promotion was taking place and I was now standing at the beginning of the line. 

And then the night after that I was with my mother. We were both watching a black wolf prowling in front of us. I was sitting in the backseat of the car simply watching it and there was an unspoken thought between my mother and I that the wolf had been there before. Then my mother told me that the wolf had attacked her and bit her hand. I said, "Why didn't you tell me? I would have done something about it." And then the wolf jumped in the car with the intent to attack me as well but when it opened its mouth, I grabbed his tongue to rip it out. And then I woke. 

This morning I woke up and when I got out of bed, I knew immediately that the season has changed. 

I pray this bless someone. 

Love you all, 
Quo

No comments:

Post a Comment