Tuesday, May 10, 2016

05/10/2016 at 8:37am | IP LoggedQuote Steven Bliss

I wish to talk with you about the small things. Examine them, determine why 
I have had you pick them up. They will reveal to you small ways things from 
your past now hold sway in your life. 

Small things cause too much annoyance and reaction for you. They point to 
your need to draw closer to me; your need to allow me to direct you in the 
pathway which will bring growth. 

I am the light. Allow me to have your attention. I am the way for you to 
find the guidance you will need. I am that which will cover and protect you from
the the enemy. I am that small voice, follow after me and I will feed you. 

I wish to talk with you about the small things. Will you be willing to come 
closer and receive what I am saying

No comments:

Post a Comment