Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5/11/2016 at 5:33am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein


I see a battle that is raging over your testimony and 
destiny in this hour!” 

I hear Father say, “Warriors fear not, take courage and 
stand your ground. Do not retreat. It’s time to raise the 
sword and shield and dig your heels in deeper!” 

Listen, the greater the impact of God’s power on the earth, 
the greater the onslaught of darkness and wickedness will 
be. 

I see the fiery darts of fear, frustration, discouragement, 
despair and death flying by day and by night. Satan is 
waging war over the testimony and destiny of many believers 
in this hour. 

The enemy’s goal and agenda in this season is to distort, 
derail and destroy the faith, hope and expectation of God’s 
people. 

Satan’s strategy is to divert our attention and indeed our 
affections away from the Father. He comes to extinguish 
our passion and our pursuits for the Kingdom of God. Satan 
is coming to weaken the witness of the son’s of God and 
cause us to retreat into places of obscurity and isolation. 

I hear the Spirit say, “Warriors stand still, and do not be 
moved, for I have called and anointed you to guard. Stand 
and defend the ground that you are standing on. Watch, for 
even now, My Spirit of power, strength and might comes to 
enable, empower and sustain you in the midst of this 
battle. 

Beloved, trust in My power to prevail and in My wisdom to 
win. Now is the time for you to take the land that I have 
given you. Do not give in, do not give up, do not look 
back, and do not be afraid, son/ daughter!   You must stand 
and be still, greater is He that is with you than He that 
comes against you in this hour. 

Now is the time to raise the sword and shield and dig your 
heels in deeper. Warriors, fear not, for My salvation and 
justice comes quickly”, says God. 

I Declare! Yes, it is time for me to dig deeper and defend 
the ground of destiny. 

While praying for many of you this morning, the Holy Spirit 
quickened this story to me; “And after him was Shammah the 
son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were 
gathered together into a troop where there was a piece of 
ground full of lentils: and the people fled from the 
Philistines. But he stood still in the midst of the 
ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the 
LORD wrought a great victory,”   2 Samuel 23:11-12. 

Here is what I hear Father saying to us today, in this 
Word, we see that Shammah wouldn’t move! He stood his 
ground in the midst of the lentil field and would not give 
in, even though he was greatly outmatched and outnumbered. 

It looked like an impossible situation, but this one man 
dug his heels in deeper and stood still against a troop of 
mighty soldiers. Shammah guarded that piece of ground, he 
did not stand alone but he stood empowered by the Spirit of 
God, and he defended his ground. 

Now what if he had given into the spirit of fear and fled 
the field? Well the enemy would have come in and taken 
hold of his testimony and his kingdom destiny. 

Shammah was a man who knew the power of God. He did not 
shrink back, he did not run and hide, he did not give up, 
he did not look back but he stood his ground and looked 
straight into the face of great opposition and the LORD 
wrought a great victory. Hallelu


jah! 

I decree: In this season, I will not shrink back, but I 
will stand my ground. I will lift my sword and shield and 
dig my heels in deeper to defend my field. I am prepared 
and positioned for a great victory. 


~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment