Sunday, May 29, 2016


Through The Door
9/28/13
I see four of us sitting at a round table that is set before Father’s throne; Jesus is standing near us, He had led me here a moment before. The four of us join hands and bow our heads and begin to pray, I hear “Jesus”. As we are praying, Father stands up and proclaims:
This indeed, is a new day My children; now you shall gather in My presence; you shall dwell with Me now!”
We continue praying with our heads bowed.
“No more shall you go in and out of My presence, today, this day, I give to you your new address. It is the location of locations! You now dwell here with Me, as My beloved Son Jesus does. My home is your home; My heart is your heart; My Spirit is your Spirit; you have entered in; I have closed the door, you shall not depart from Me evermore; through all the time of eternity
you shall not depart from Me; your soul is Mine, I have all of you, your very essence, your being, you have given all of you to Me.
I rejoice in you
I delight in you
And soon all mine will see the truth, then all who gather in My Name shall stay and never leave. The time has come to close the door and then the fun begins!”

Fun, my Father?

“Yes, My child, you have yet to see, the fun I have in blessing those who open their heart to Me! Oh Love can be so much fun when no darkness interferes; Love and laughter go hand in hand and go dancing in the streets!
Love heals men’s hearts and takes away the weariness of life; then their souls rejoice with Me and laughter wells up from the deep, laughter brought by Joy and Peace! It’s Abundant Life that all will see!

This day is a day to celebrate the closing of one door, for now I’m ready to begin to open the DOUBLE DOORS and out from Me shall flow to all the blessing I’ve held for this day; Rejoice with Me My Precious One’s, REAL fun is on its way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment