Monday, May 9, 2016


I woke up this morning to the sound of the audible voice of 
The LORD singing….. 

I AM your portion. 

I AM your miracle. 

I Am your righteousness. 

I AM your hope. 

I AM life in you. 

I AM hope in you. 

I will renew your strength. 

I AM everything you need. 

I AM Your destiny. 

I AM righteousness. 

I AM holy. 

I AM more than than enough for you. 

I AM your your Passover Lamb. 

I AM your redeemer. 

I AM your protector. 

I AM your counselor. I AM. I AM. I will give you your 
highest heart’s desire. You will My prophet, I will open 
doors for you. 

I will lighten your path. I will order your steps by My 
Spirit in you miracles. I will give you signs and wonders. 

You will be anchored in Me. I will pilot you. I will 
open. i will open, I will open doors for you. 




~ June Sheltrown Reinke

No comments:

Post a Comment