Tuesday, May 10, 2016





I am witnessing someone experiencing something negative. I am hearing “DEPRESSION”. In front of this one is a golden loaf of bread in a harvest field accompanied with the following Spoken Word: “RECEIVE” 

INTERPRETATION: 

The golden loaf of bread is symbolic of our heavenly and glorious lord Jesus Christ. The golden wheat in the field is symbolic of a redeemed people; people of the harvest. Bread is made with wheat. The Lord Jesus was the chieftest, finest and purest seed (Word) of wheat to ever be sacrificially threshed in the field of this lower world for a lost and weary people. Indeed, the salvation of humanity was obtained through faith and grace by the dying of this humble Corn of wheat. In accordance with His FATHER’s great plan of love for mankind, Jesus Christ arose again to fertilize the soil of humanity’s darkened hearts with the Light of HIS Word and Holy Spirit. A new humanity who, under the auspices of the New Covenant, is picking up their own crosses daily and following the spotless Lamb! A new humanity who is now being spiritually heart-fed and multiplied. A new humanity who is destined to form the greatest harvest field of His coming in golden glory! A new humanity who will, like Him, RISE! 

Jesus Christ is GOD’s resurrected Bread of Life who encourages, uplifts, strengthens, instructs and comforts a Believer during difficult times. It is manna that a Believer must RECEIVE “EVERYDAY”; during bad times and during good times. Still. The human condition and rebellious heart sometimes makes it difficult to masticate, digest and absorb His instructions, His ways and His truths causing some to stop eating entirely or to experience spiritual indigestion. The consequences: spiritual malnutrition, emaciation and eventual death. I am hearing “DISEASE”. **My child, pay attention to what I say. LISTEN CAREFULLY TO MY WORDS. Don’t lose sight of them. LET THEM PENETRATE DEEP INTO YOUR HEART, FOR THEY BRING LIFE TO THOSE WHO FIND THEM AND HEALING TO THEIR WHOLE BODY. GUARD YOUR HEART ABOVE ALL ELSE FOR IT DETERMINES THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE..(Prov. 4:20-23).** 

To commune with the Son and partake of His divine nature and to be well acquainted and comforted with His instructions and heavenly ways during difficult times, it behooves Believers to persevere to RECEIVE His Word and Holy Spirit DAILY. The Lord wants His people to come to Him! He wants to feed His people with truth! With Life! With LOVE! (Spoken Words). “ 

Related Verses: 

“For GOD so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have life everlasting”. “ 

“Jesus answered them and said, Truly, truly, I say to you, You seek me, not because you saw the miracles, but because you did eat of the loaves and were filled. Labor not for the meat which perishes, but for that meat which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give to you: for him has God the Father sealed. Then said they to him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said to them, This is the work of God, that you BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HAS SENT. They said therefore to him, What sign show you then, that we may see, and believe you? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but MY FATHER GIVES YOU THE TRUE BREAD OF HEAVEN. For THE BREAD OF GOD IS HE WHICH CAME DOWN AND GIVES HIS LIFE TO THE WORLD. Then said they to him, Lord, ever more give us this bread. And Jesus said to them, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE, HE THAT COME TO ME SHALL NEVER HUNGER, AND HE THAT BELIEVES ON ME SHALL NEVER THIRST. But I said to you, That you also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father gives me shall come to me; and him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which has sent me, that of all which he has given me I should lose nothing, but SHOULD RAISE HIM UP AGAIN AT THE LAST DAY. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.” (Jn. 6:26-40) 

“Give us this day our daily bread”….” (Jesus) 

Be comforted in GOD’s truth. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. 

With Faith in Christ, 

1 comment: