Friday, May 13, 2016





Painting an Intimate Picture of who HE is 

If you are not painting pictures of the heart of God with 
your prophetic words, it is probably because you do not 
KNOW Him intimately. 

God is serious about how He is represented! Once you know 
Him intimately, then speak His words of life so that others 
may know Him too! 

“On the Judgment Day, many people will say to me, ‘Lord, 
Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name and expel demons in 
your name and do lots of miracles in your name?’ Then I’ll 
tell them, ‘I’ve never KNOWN you. Get away from me, you 
people who do wrong,’”   Matthew 7:22-23. 

KNOWN: GREEK: to learn to know, come to know, get a 
knowledge of perceive, feel to become known, to know, 
understand, perceive, have knowledge of, to understand, to 
know, Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and 
a woman, to become acquainted with, to know. 

New Mantles of Revelation of the Holy Spirit 

I am sensing mantles coming to people in this season to 
bring revelation of the weightiness of the person of the 
Holy Spirit and the heart of God. 

There will be an amazing anointing to teach on the gifts 
with an emphasis on intimacy being the prerequisite for 
all. 

Also, God is about to answer many people’s pleas to give 
them back their first love. He is also clearing the way 
for you to get to Him, if it is in your heart to do! 

He is very excited for this season for it will be a season 
of deep intimacy. 

“My lover spoke and said to me, 
“Rise up, my dearest, 
my fairest, and go. 
Here, the winter is past; 
the rains have come and gone. 
Blossoms have appeared in the land; 
the season of singing has arrived, 
and the sound of the turtledove is heard in our land. 
The green fruit is on the fig tree, 
and the grapevines in bloom are fragrant. 
Rise up, my dearest, 
my fairest, and go. 
My dove—in the rock crevices, 
hidden in the cliff face— 
let me catch sight of you; 
let me hear your voice! 
The sound of your voice is sweet, 
and the sight of you is lovely.”   Song of Solomon 2:10-14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment