Friday, May 13, 2016


There is no turning back, says the LORD. The leeks and 
garlic that you had in the past were connected with bondage 
and harsh task masters that made your life miserable. 

The cost was darkness, defeat, hopelessness and despair. 
There is nothing behind you that generates life in you. 
Stop lamenting over what was and look at what is and will 
be. For your past is dead. You cannot undo it. 

I have forgiven every sin and brought you up and out of 
darkness into the Light of a NEW DAY. I have taken you out 
of bondage and freed you from false authorities and cruel 
task masters. I have given you hope for hopelessness, life 
for death, victory for defeat and the promise of an 
inheritance that is flowing with milk and honey. 

Do not despise the manna that I provide for you now as you 
journey toward your destiny in Me, says the LORD. 

You are in a progressive state. The process is not the 
plan. The wilderness is not the place. The manna is not 
the promise. I have much more for you. It is ahead. I AM 
with you in the NOW of your life. 

I have not forgotten My promises. I have not overlooked 
you, abandoned you or rejected you. Trust that this place 
is not your dwelling place. 

Pull up the tent pegs and MOVE FORWARD, not backwards. For 
your destiny lies ahead. The past bondage will not define 
you. 

The wilderness will not destroy you and you will not be 
lost in it. Your small vision of what seems to be an 
endless, barren desert is not MY VISION. You will not be 
stuck in this place that produces nothing. 

The promise is ahead and I will keep you through the dark 
nights and the difficult days and bring you into your full 
purpose in Me as I provide all of your need, protect you 
and lead you forward, TOWARD your personal promised land, 
says the LORD. 



~ June Sheltrown Reinke

No comments:

Post a Comment