Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What seems Death, I will bring back to Life!

2 Words in 1


What seems Death, I will bring back to Life!

The desert and the dry land will be glad; the Aravah will rejoice and blossom like the lily!  The desert will rejoice, and flowers will bloom in the wastelands.
Before we can set fire to others, we need to possess the land.  A lot has been lost, literally and spiritually, and the Father wants to breathe life into the dry bones and wants to resurrect what has been laying as waste land!
Strategies is what I hear!  The war strategies of David which we will receive by sitting at the LORD’s feet!
It is time to get the things back that have been stolen.  And we do that by open our mouths.  And call forth those things that the LORD brings into our hearts.
Warriors who are called for this, need to sit at His feet and fight the good fight.  What they birth into the Spirit, we will later on see come to pass for real.
Crucial point:  You need to know YOUR task and obey HIM in every inch of the way!
It seems we are divided because some are in their Canaan while others start the journey to cross over!  Do not worry says the LORD you will come together as the fire starts to spread (flash-over) to all who are around you!
First we make the environment ready for the days to come.  We need to get back certain things literally and spiritually!
In My army, says the LORD, there is no chaos but order and you need to fix your eyes on Me!
For some among you it is high time to clean house, (Literally & Spiritually).
Others need to come and sit at My feet so I can talk to them about the new steps, I want them to take.
Some of the “frontliners” need to take some rest and focus on the new thing that I have given to them.
MY FIRE is spreading slowly but secure!  Now it is important that each of you knows who you are, what your task is, what I AM is asking you to do!
And remember victory is yours as long as you follow Me and My guidance!
“Many shepherds have ruined My vineyard, They have trampled down My field; They have made My pleasant field, A desolate wilderness.  It has been made a desolation, Desolate, it mourns before Me; The whole land has been made desolate, Because no man lays it to heart,”   Jeremiah 12:10-11.
“The Midbar (desert) and the Tziyyah (dry land) shall be glad over them [the redeemed of Hashem, see 35:9],”   Isaiah 35:1.

It’s Time to Repent!

Time to repent!  Some have been treating others in such way that they have the stepchild syndrome!
For those who feel this way: read the story of Joseph, for it has been a training tool in the hands of the LORD to help you to die to self.
You are ready for your mantle.  No longer slave cloths but a royal mantle!  Forgive those who treated you this way.  And respond as Joseph did at the LORD’s appointed time.
For they will come to you soon!  Those who have been thrown you in the pit (person in training) forgive them and know who you are now!
Joseph Reveals his Identity
“Then Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph! Is my father still alive?”  But his brothers could not answer him, for they were dismayed at his presence.  Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come closer to me.”  And they came closer.  And he said, “I am your brother Joseph, whom you sold into Egypt.  Now do not be grieved or angry with yourselves, because you sold me here, for God sent me before you to preserve life,”    Genesis 45:3-5.

Blessings and Shalom over you!
Mamme Devorah

1 comment:

  1. This was timely-hearing today that our grandaughter Hope will likely be moving out of state. Also the second message on the life of Joseph I've come across this week!

    ReplyDelete