Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 16, 2013

The Battle of “Wills”

A battle is only waged when there are two opposing forces.
When a soul agrees with Me to do My will instead of their own, then it is certain that a battle will ensue.
Satan does not fight “against” those who do their “own will”, he only fights against those who desire to do “My will”.
If you have not called to Me to be your Savior, your Deliverer, your Husband, your Protector, your Provider, your Judge, your Strength, your Minister, your High Priest, your Redeemer, your Friend, your Father, your Brother, your God, your King, your Creator, your Lord, your Maker, your Counselor, your Healer, your Physician, your Teacher, your Helper, your Messiah, your Shepherd, your Master and your Comforter, then how can you say you know Me?
As you call to Me to be all these things for you, Satan, our enemy also comes and speaks his lies to lead you away from My will, (which is for Me to be all for you), to do your own will by relying on yourself, your own wisdom and turning to man for your help. How can you learn to trust Me and My love for you if you do not allow Me to be all for you?
This is the battle; whose will shall be done?

It pleases Me greatly when I hear you say, “Not my will but your will be done, Father”; When I hear you say this, I will come and help you, I will come and fight for you, My love will come to you and My love, My Spirit, delights in doing My will.

Now I have shown you the way, I am making My desire clear, now I want you to call to Me and draw near.


Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know.” (they are great and mighty things about Himself and His love)

Psalm 60:11 “Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man”

No comments:

Post a Comment