Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5/11/2016 at 5:26am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein


Incorrigible: 1.(of a person or their tendencies) not able 
to be corrected, improved, or reformed. “She’s an 
incorrigible flirt.” 

Synonyms: inveterate, habitual, confirmed, hardened, dyed- 
in-the-wool, incurable, chronic, irredeemable, hopeless, 
beyond hope; Impenitent, unrepentant, unapologetic, 
unashamed; Bad, naughty, terrible 

“The incorrigible ones are not teachable, not correctable, 
not willing to repent – unwilling to change, think they are 
always right. They think they will not be punished for 
disobedience and see Me as powerless and inept. 

Can you imagine that the God who created the heavens and 
the earth is accused of being powerless and inept, unable 
to do anything? 

Sadly that attitude is in many of those who are My own. 
There are people and prophets who think because they got a 
vision or a dream, that I cannot change the outcome of that 
dream or vision. 

The fact is, that I give visions and dreams for many 
reasons, but primarily, warning dreams are for PRAYER. 
Some realize this, and have prayed and prayed in repentance 
for their nations just as Daniel and others did. Some have 
spent years praying for serious strongholds in this nation 
to come down. 

I AM often testing the heart to see how you will react 
sometimes to the vision. 

Did that occur to you? Have you thought about that? 

For I AM not a God who takes delight in the derision of His 
enemies. Just because I give a vision of what the enemy 
WANTS to do, doesn’t mean, your prayers cannot turn it 
around. 

Now turning around scripture, that’s a different matter. I 
saw ahead all that would happen, and it is written. But 
there is much I have not delineated on purpose. So how do 
you, oh man, think like Jonah, for example, that I cannot 
change the hearts of men, or nations? 

My Word says otherwise… 

“Before she was in labor, she gave birth; Before her pain 
came, She delivered a male child.   Who has heard such a 
thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made 
to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at 
once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to 
her children. 
Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause 
delivery?” says the Lord. “Shall I who cause delivery 
shut up the womb?” says your God,”   Isaiah 66:7-9 NKJV. 

I hardened Pharoah’s heart and I can soften men’s hearts. 
For I AM GOD, and not man. Have you not known? Have you 
not heard? 

“Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been 
told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from 
the foundations of the earth? 22 It is He who sits above 
the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like 
grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, 
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in. 23 He brings 
the princes to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth 
useless. 24 Scarcely shall they be planted, Scarcely shall 
they be sown, Scarcely shall their stock take root in the 
earth, When He will also blow on them, And they will 
wither, And the whirlwind will take them away like stubble.    
25 “To whom then will you liken Me, Or to whom shall I be 
equal?” says the Holy One,”   Isaiah 40:21-25 NKJV. 

“But God is the judge: He puts down one, and sets up 
another,”   Psalm 75:7 NKJV. 

I AM coming soon, but your soon is not My soon. There is a 
timing and a rhythm in My orchestration of things. Surely 
I have saved some of My own surprises for this hour! 

Do you know everything, oh man? Do you know that sometimes 
I give you warnings that are so you will be spurned to pray 
like Abraham prayed when he found out that I would destroy 
Sodom and Gomorrah? Have you thought of that? 

When you hear disturbing revelation from me, do you take 
pride in what you hear, or gloat in the destruction of the 
wicked, or do you wrestle with ME for the souls of men?    
Knowing that I am NOT willing that any should perish? 

Understand, that I WILL deal with the incorrigible Myself. 
But in the mean time, there is a HARVEST I have called for, 
and in order for that harvest to proceed and thrive, there 
are some things I will do to surprise even you! 

When I come down, I will deal with the incorrigible ones. 
In that day I said, I would destroy the wicked from the 
face of the earth. 

Some get a little ahead of My plans. Do not think that I 
AM rejoicing in the judgments that are already in the 
earth? It gives me no pleasure to have to bring judgment. 

I have sorrow in My heart as there are SO MANY who still 
need to know Me and the plan I have for them. Think about 
your friends with children who have not heard or bowed to 
the truth. 

I often show up unexpectedly. I love surprises, don’t you? 
And nothing that men has done can compare with the plans I 
have. 

Do not give up on prayer. Seeing that end times are here, 
should make you MORE prayerful, not less. But many are 
still caught up in the whirlwind of the world’s activity, 
and so unaware of what I want to do in this hour. 

For the battle is for SOULS! I LOVE MANKIND. I CREATED 
MANKIND. Do not give in to disdaining the lost. Imagine 
in your heart that that person is your child, your son or 
daughter. How then would you pray? 

Beloveds, understand I died for ALL MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN of 
the earth. Every nation, tribe and tongue. 

I said, When I return, will I find faith on earth? Faith 
undergirds prayer. If you are unbelieving and hopeless, 
you do not pray, just as the heathen, for they have no hope 
in Me without knowing Me. 

I AM about to DEMONSTRATE My love though greater signs and 
wonders in My beloved ones who do trust in ME. So do not 
give up on faith. 

Ask for the gift of faith if you are lacking! Place all 
your hope in me. Man cannot do anything to change things 
without Me. Also believe, that I can change ANYONE.” 

“I tell you, among those born of women there is no one 
greater than John; but he that is inferior [to the other 
citizens] in the kingdom of God is greater [in incomparable 
privilege] than he. 29 And all the people who heard Him, 
even the tax collectors, acknowledged the justice of God 
[in zcalling them to repentance and in pronouncing future 
wrath on the impenitent], being baptized with the baptism 
of John. 30 But the Pharisees and the lawyers [of the 
Mosaic Law] annulled and rejected and brought to nothing 
God’s purpose concerning themselves, by [refusing and] not 
being baptized by him [John],”   Luke 7:28-30 AMP. 

“For they themselves volunteer testimony concerning us, 
telling what an entrance we had among you, and how you 
turned to God from [your] idols to serve a God Who is alive 
and true and genuine, 10 And [how you] look forward to and 
await the coming of His Son from heaven, Whom He raised 
from the dead — Jesus, Who personally rescues and delivers 
us out of and from the wrath [bringing punishment] which is 
coming [upon the impenitent] and bdraws us to Himself 
[cinvesting us with all the privileges and rewards of the 
new life in Christ, the Messiah],”   1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 
AMP. 

“I will punish the world for its evil,And the wicked for 
their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And 
will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. 12 I will 
make a mortal more rare than fine gold, A man more than the 
golden wedge of Ophir,”   Isaiah 13:11-12 NKJV. 

“I [says the Lord] have set you [Jeremiah] as an assayer 
and a prover of ore among My people, that you may know and 
try their doings and be like a watchtower. 28 They are all 
the worst [kind] of rebels and utter and total revolters 
against God, going about publishing slander. They are [not 
gold and silver ore, but] bronze and iron; they are all 
corrupters, 29 The bellows blow fiercely, the lead is 
consumed by the fire; in vain do they continue refining, 
for the wicked [the dross] are not removed. 30 Men will 
call them reprobate and rejected silver [only dross, 
without good metal], because the Lord has rejected them,”    
Jeremiah 6:27-30 AMP. 

“BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set 
in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to 
deal with and hard to bear]. 2 For people will be lovers 
of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and 
aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud 
and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be 
abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, 
ungrateful, unholy and profane. 
3 [They will be] without natural [human] affection 
(callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or 
appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, 
troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and 
conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good. 4 [They 
will be] treacherous [betrayers], rash, [and] inflated with 
self-conceit. [They will be] lovers of sensual pleasures 
and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of 
God. 
5 For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), 
they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it 
[their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. 
Avoid [all] such people [turn away from them]. 6 For among 
them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate 
silly and weak-natured and spiritually dwarfed women, 
loaded down with [the burden of their] sins [and easily] 
swayed and led away by various evil desires and seductive 
impulses. 
7 [These weak women will listen to anybody who will teach 
them]; they are forever inquiring and getting information, 
but are never able to arrive at a recognition and knowledge 
of the Truth. 8 Now jus
t as fJannes and Jambres were 
hostile to and resisted Moses, so these men also are 
hostile to and oppose the Truth. They have depraved and 
distorted minds, and are reprobate and counterfeit and to 
be rejected as far as the faith is concerned. [Exodus 
7:11.]”    2 Timothy 3:1-8 AMP. 



~ Priscilla van S.

No comments:

Post a Comment