Monday, May 2, 2016

5/02/2016 at 4:57am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

So many seemingly spiritual Kingdom seekers have accused 
pastors and leadership of quenching and grieving My Spirit 
in order to get on with their programs, and yes, it is so, 
but no where near to the extent the accusers are doing. 

I gave this instruction to every believer, yet it has been 
taken out of context to mean only leaders in My body. 

Look at the context of what quenches My Holy Spirit; 

“Brethren, admonish (warn and seriously advise) those who 
are out of line, the loafers, the disorderly, and the 
unruly; encourage the timid and fainthearted, help and give 
your support to the weak souls, and be very patient with 
everybody. See that none render evil for evil unto any man 
; but ever follow that which is good, both among 
yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray 
without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is 
the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not 
the Spirit,”   1 Thessalonians 5:14-19. 

This is what quenches My Spirit: 

When you enable, by not correcting, lazy people, those that 
live loose lives, and are disrespectful, because they are a 
lousy testimony, to unbelievers. 
When you ignore and do not encourage the shy and timid to 
speak up and let Me use them in their gifts. 
When you become impatient and write off the weak ones that 
often fail. 
By you getting even with anyone who has hurt you. 
By you being in a negative mood. 
By you going about your business and forgetting to talk to 
Me all day, everyday. 
By you complaining and being ungrateful. Any of these seven 
things will quench, stop My Spirit from moving in the lives 
of the people I am trying to reach with My love. 
Now look at the context of grieving My Spirit; Let no 
corrupt communication proceed out of (not the leaders 
mouth) but your mouth, I want only that which is good to 
the use of edifying, that it may minister My grace unto the 
hearers. 30 Grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby you 
are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all 
bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil 
speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And 
you be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one 
another, even as Father for My sake hath forgiven you,”    
Ephesians 4:29-32. 

Now look closely at what really grieves My Holy Spirit: 

When you talk trash about any member of the body. This is 
also talking trash about My Spirit that dwells and is 
diligently working inside them, this really grieves Him. 
Holy Spirit has already seen fit to eternally seal their 
redemption and you have the nerve to grieve Him, by talking 
negative about them. 
When you hang on to bitterness, anger, gossip, evil 
speaking of any kind or retain malice. The bottom line is 
very heavy on this one, because I forgave you of all these 
things, and My Spirit is so grieved over your unforgiveness 
that My Father has vowed He will not forgive you of any of 
your sins until you forgive! 
So please before you accuse anyone of quenching or grieving 
My Holy Spirit, make sure you are clean on all 9 of these 
points, if not its most likely it’s you that is the 
hindrance, because you are definitely walking outside My 
Father’s love. 



~ Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment