Monday, May 9, 2016

“Happy Mothers Day!” 



Firstly, I truly believe “All woman are mothers,” if you 
are a woman, then God has highly gifted, greatly anointed 
and chosen you! 

I hear the Spirit say, “Daughters, My eye and My hand is 
ever upon you, I have uniquely created you for purpose and 
destiny. 

I have not forgotten you or past you by, for this is the 
hour and season of your rising! 

My heart is turned towards you and My ears are inclined to 
your cries. Many of My daughters have been in the process 
of birthing like a pregnant woman in labor that is about to 
give birth to the new thing I AM doing upon the earth,”    
says God. 

“Daughters listen, shall I bring to the point of birth and 
not give delivery? Or shall I who gives delivery shut the 
womb?”   says God. 

“Beloved, your laboring has not been in vain for now you 
shall bring forth that which I have promised and that which 
I have purposed for you. 

I call you fruitful and I call you faithful daughters, 

I have set you high above, and I have set you far apart 
from the ways of the world, 

I have equipped and empowered you for impact and influence. 

Now watch! For this is the season of supernatural 
intervention, conception and delivery,” says God. 

“I have planted and deposited within you the seed of faith 
and hope. I have anointed you with the oil of my glory and 
gladness. I have made you to be carers and carriers of my 
power and authority, 

I have entrusted you with the treasures of my kingdom. I 
have anointed your heads and your hands with the healing 
oil of my spirit, even now,” says God 

“You will be caught up into new realms and dimensions of My 
glory where I will reveal that which has been concealed for 
this generation. 

I call you mothers of the hidden mysteries and miracles, 
signs and wonders,” says God. 

I see the daughters of God being lifted higher and higher 
in this season. I feel the mothering heart of God drawing 
his daughters closer and closer into new levels of seeing 
and understanding. 

I see heaven releasing new keys, new strategies and new 
solutions to these mighty ones. I feel the fathering heart 
of God wooing his daughters into a place of greater 
intimacy and deeper encounter. This is a place where you 
will experience a deeper level of healing and restoration 
taking place. 

I see the fathering heart of God reversing, renewing and re 
calibrating the hearts of his daughters that have been 
rejected, abused and abandoned. Many daughters are 
receiving fresh revelation of true son-ship and identity as 
daughters of kingdom destiny. 

I heard Papa say, “My warrior daughters are awaking, my 
Deborahs, Esthers and Marys will arise in this hour. 

My prophetesses who will carry the roar of My word. My 
deliverers who will deliver My people from captivity, and 
My friends who will carry and birth my secret revelations 
and hidden mysteries. My friends who will reveal My heart 
to the lost and the lonely.   My friends who will carry the 
seed of hope and promise to the prodigals,” says God. 

Today as I prayed for all of God’s daughters and mothers, I 
see many of you receiving a fresh impartation from the 
spirit of wisdom and revelation, and as God’s daughters you 
will begin to walk in a new way and talk in a new way, 
There is an unusual and an uncommon favour being released 
over you. 

I heard Papa say, “I AM restoring honour in this hour over 
My handmaidens. I AM restoring to her dignity and 
integrity. I AM removing the grave clothes of the old 
season and I AM clothing her with greater strength, might 
and power. 

I will fill her mouth with mercy and with wisdom and she 
shall speak forth words of love and kindness that shall 
rekindle hearts that have grown cold and distant. I AM 
setting her feet firmly upon a new path that leads to new 
life and greater increase,”   says God. 

Daughters, decree with me: 

In this season of manifest promise and power, I will taste 
and see that the LORD is good. 

I will eat of His goodness and drink of his love, for this 
is the time of singing and celebration. 

I am being sprung forward, in this spring season. I will 
become more fruitful and more faithful. 

I will bloom and blossom with the beauty of heaven. My 
winter season is over, a new season has begun. 

I will rejoice as a daughter of the King, and I will dance, 
sing and clap my hands. 

New songs shall come forth from my heart and my mouth as 
the seed of promise, power and supernatural potential 
breaks forth from the place of dormancy and darkness. 

I am now stepping into a new place and a new level of grace 
that I may finish my race with excellence and great 
victory. 

I prophesy: as God’s mighty warriors you are springing 
into a new season of singing and celebration




~ by Veronika West

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment