Wednesday, May 11, 2016


The place of pressure and pain is now giving way to a place 
of manifest power and promise. 

I see many being spiritually stretched, squeezed and pushed 
through a narrow place in this hour. Some have become 
weary in the waiting and frustrated in their faith, 
wondering if things are ever going to shift or change. 

As I began to pray, for a moment I felt a tangible pain in 
my physical body like the contractions in childbirth. 
Suddenly I saw many going from a place of restriction and 
confinement into a wider, broader and more spacious place. 

I hear the Words, “More grace for a wider and deeper 
place.” 

I see a river of his grace and goodness flowing towards 
those that have become weary and tired, and I see a mighty 
wind of restoration and refreshing now lifting and shifting 
the heavy load and burdens that have hindered and held back 
many from breaking through….! 

I prophesy in this hour, supernatural release, favour and 
increase, the narrow place has now become a birthing place 
into a wider and deeper dimension of his glory, grace and 
goodness. 

The season of restriction and confinement has now shifted 
and lifted. A new season of expansion and exploration has 
begun. I see divine discoveries and divine recoveries now 
taking place. 


~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment