Tuesday, May 10, 2016

5/10/2016 at 4:46am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

Where are all of my Ezekiel’s

I have called out through the ages, “Where are My 
Ezekiels?” But I already knew you and when you would be 
born, My Bride. Now is the day and the hour. 

You were born for such a time as this, Beloved. I have 
raised up a generation of Ezekiels. I AM calling you forth 
in these last days. Once you were blind, but now you see. 

You have been born again by My Spirit. I AM anointing your 
eyes with heavenly eye salve, and with the balm of Gilead. 

You shall see with NEW eyes. You shall see with the Eyes 
of the Spirit. The cloudiness shall disappear. The fog of 
war shall dissipate in front of you. Receive this 
supernatural sight by faith, My Child. You shall see Me as 
I AM. 

It shall be revealed to you by My Spirit. You shall then 
easily discern good from evil. The world sees Me not, but 
you see Me, Dear One. You shall call forth those things 
that be not as though they were. You shall call forth life 
from death. I shall give you visions and dreams. 

I have chosen you and called you, Beloved. Be not afraid. 
I will strengthen you and help you. Shout from the 
rooftops what you hear whispered in your ears. Write the 
vision, and make it plain upon tablets, so that he may run 
that reads it. 

Ezekiel: From the Hebrew name יְחֶזְקֵ 88;ל (Yechezqel) meaning 
“God strengthens.” Ezekiel is a major prophet of the Old 
Testament. 

“Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth 
month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the 
captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened 
and I saw visions of God,”   Ezekiel 1:1. 

“Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? 
So why has the healing of My dear people not come about?”    
Jeremiah 8:22. 
(The blood of Christ is the balm in Gilead, His Spirit is 
the Physician there, all-sufficient One; so that the people 
may be healed- Matthew Henry) 

“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and 
make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end 
it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; 
because it will surely come, it will not tarry,”   Habakkuk 
2:2-3. 

“I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire, so that 
you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe 
yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, 
and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see,”    
Revelation 3:18. 

“And between the throne and the four living creatures and 
among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though He had 
been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are 
the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth,”    
Revelation 5:6. 

“Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will 
be has not yet been made known. But we know that when 
Jesus appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him 
as He is,”   1 John 3:2. 



~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment