Wednesday, May 18, 2016


Experiencing an Explosion of Glory and Power

Posted on  by 

“In this season, the measure of expectation will determine the measure of explosion!”  Your measure of expectation will determine the measure of manifestation.
Prophetically, I believe we are in a season of “Experiencing an explosion of glory and power“!
I see many across the body of Christ already beginning to experience this explosion of glory and power in many areas of their lives.
This morning while speaking to the Holy Spirit, He whispered to me, “The measure of expectation will determine the measure of explosion”.
‘Prayer and Praise’, are the catalysts for a glory explosion!
“About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and praising god, the other prisoners were listening to them.  Suddenly there was such a ‘violent earthquake’ that the foundations of the prison were shaken.  At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody’s chains came loose.
The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.  But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!” the jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.  He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
In this hour, God is releasing a new sound through His people, and there is a fresh anointing being poured out in this season.  Many will begin to walk in new and unique praise and worship strategies that will be powerfully effective against the powers and principalities of darkness.
Be ready, the Spirit of Truth and Revelation will expose every false foundation.  As you begin to see the manifestation of this glory explosion, no stone will be left un-turned.
There will be a supernatural reordering and rearranging of many things in your life.  The explosion of glory will remove everything that has hindered you and held back the flow of his abundance and blessing from your life.
Every thing that has held you captive and chained you down to living in lack and limitation will be broken by His explosion of glory and power.
Time to decree; this is a season for an explosion of glory and power in my life.  The measure of my expectation is being enlarged and expanded.
It was at midnight that they saw the atmosphere shift, making room for an explosion of glory and power that changed everything.
I prophesy that it will be in your midnight hour that you will see the manifestation of that explosion of glory and power.  Your darkest hour shall become your brightest hour, your mourning shall be turned into dancing.
Time to decree; in my darkest hour, I shall experience an explosion of glory and power that will change and transform everything in my life.  This is a tipping and turning point for the manifestation of great miracles.

“And doors flew wide open”

In this season of expectation and explosion, doors will fly wide open for you.  The impact of this explosion of glory and power will position you for an, ” new and open door”!
This the hour of supernatural recovery and greater discovery.  There is an open door to the hidden pathways and passageways of new realms and dimensions in the spirit, there are gifts yet to be discovered and enjoyed.
I see open doors that will many lead into kingdom destiny.  Doors to financial provision, doors to ministry, doors to healing and restoration, doors to marriage, doors to new businesses, doors to miracles, signs and wonders.
Time to decree; new doors will open wide for me, I am going to reclaim what has been stolen, I will recover all that was lost and discover the deeper mysteries of my true inheritance as a child of God.

“The sound of chains breaking and the ground shaking”

I see “Generational chains” being broken over the lives of many in the body of Christ.  Chains that have kept people bound by spirits of religion and tradition.  Chains that have contained and confined.
I hear the spirit whisper, “In this hour, I AM healing spirits that have been broken.  I AM releasing new levels of boldness and courage to stand strong.  I AM restoring and revealing a greater beauty that shall come forth in power and increased authority”!
Yokes of witchcraft and spiritualism are being broken and destroyed.  I see the hand of God breaking the back of a serpent spirit that has stifled, stagnated and strangled the life out of many sons and daughters.
There is a new liberty and freedom that will be birthed in this hour that will cause a ripple effect across the body of Christ.
I hear many say, “He has brought me out and delivered me from the fowler’s snare, I have been healed and restored.”

“You have not been forgotten”

I felt so strongly this morning that many have felt forgotten and passed by.
Listen, God’s timing is perfect, and He has positioned you for a divine appointment with an explosion of glory and power in this season.
You are not forgotten and he has not passed you by.  He has you in the right place at the right time for breakthrough and supernatural turnaround.


Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment